1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Stock Rooted Droid2 Rom

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid 2 Development' started by Bloodykiller86, May 23, 2011.

1. Bloodykiller86

Bloodykiller86 New Member

can any1 point me in the direction of a stock rooted base rom for the Droid2 from the latest official OTA? cuz as of now i can only find roms that have been heavily modified and im not looking for that. any help would be a big help thanks =P
    Last edited: May 23, 2011
  2. ldopa

ldopa New Member

Stock rooted gingerbread is out. Search it and you will find. There are also blur roms for froyo if thats what you want.

From my Liberated DROID2 at 1.25ghz
  3. Bloodykiller86

yea i need a .320 or w/e the latest ota is for the droid2 regular which i believe is still froyo...looked around and i just got a bunch of things not even dealing with what i need lol freaking Gingerbread roms and all these things for the global ugh lol
  4. Goatastic

Goatastic New Member

If you are looking for something close to stock you would be best served by squidly or apex. Apex has some of the blur stuff taken out which takes some getting used to.

~~Run the Zombie.....Love the Zombie~~
  5. Bloodykiller86

there has to be a base rom they use lol...they cant just all base their roms of other modified roms lol unless you got a way to make the sbf into a rom lol

edit: from what i can see squidly hasnt updated .20 not .320 which i believe is the latest ota lol
    Last edited: May 23, 2011
  6. imjarhed

imjarhed New Member

Give Fission a try. That is what I started with. They even call it a vanilla rom.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk
Search tags for this page

droid2 stock rom