How do I add a "If Found, Please Return To.." Message?

TomParker

Reaction score
How do I add a "If Found, Please Return To.." Message to the main screen on my phone? I've always done this with my Palm phones, saying something like, Reward for return to.....my name and address etc. This info is available even if the phone is locked...Suggestions?

Puffy

Reaction score
I made this for all our company phones and it's the lock screen. Five minutes in photoshop and it was done.
Everyone was sent the picture, once saved to the SD card it only takes seconds.

BigNunz6

Reaction score
Mobiedefense.com if you loose or phone is stolen you can send a message to your phone through another computer...it's a free app also

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
"Contact Owner"

chart

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
+1 for Mobiedefense

I don't think it's a smart idea to leave that kind of info on your phone. It's probably just me cause of past experiences, but if someone steals your phone then it's gone.

Recently my dad lost his phone and was lucky enough that a worker at the bowling alley picked it up and not some kid.

Hope it never happens to ya though

droidfreak

Reaction score
I would post a phone number. If it is stolen the last thing I would want is the thieves to have my address as well.:mad:

ldimick

Reaction score
Contact owner AND mobile Defense for me.

In a bit of a twist on the third line of Contact Owner I added my own ICE (In Case of Emergency) so that it can be seen with the phone locked.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I use wave secure. Basically does the same as the other app. Also provides backup.

Berzerker

Reaction score
WaveSecure is nice, but SMS sent to your phone are charged as international (if inside the US). They're supposedly releasing a version that uses US SMS.