What to do if I lose my Droid? -- (protecting data)

myz06vette

Reaction score
Hmm... Now that is something new. Do you mind if I ask how much (ballpark)?
As for insurance, I believe its 7.99/mo on your Verizon bill. But you can only add it within 30 days of getting your phone. I carry it for mine as well.
Yes, I got the same offer on Mar 2nd, when I purchases the Droid. What do you think that insurance entail?.. NEW DROID if you lose it? or what...

I dont know if its guaranteed to be NEW, its possible it'll be a refurb. Either way, thats better than no droid at all. Or $550 cash to replace it.

And you know what they say about insurance.. you don't buy it because you plan on using it.... you buy it for the times you don't expect to use it. That's why its called insurance.

OP
Rique

Rique

Reaction score
As for insurance, I believe its 7.99/mo on your Verizon bill. But you can only add it within 30 days of getting your phone. I carry it for mine as well.
Yes, I got the same offer on Mar 2nd, when I purchases the Droid. What do you think that insurance entail?.. NEW DROID if you lose it? or what...

I dont know if its guaranteed to be NEW, its possible it'll be a refurb. Either way, thats better than no droid at all. Or $550 cash to replace it.

And you know what they say about insurance.. you don't buy it because you plan on using it.... you buy it for the times you don't expect to use it. That's why its called insurance.
Ok about the insurance... fair enough :) Thanks