Messaging

bape_vt

Reaction score
WTF is going on with my phone I got it today and I'm about to go throw it off a cliff. How the HELL DO I CHECK MY MESSAGES. When I hit messages it brings me to a screen that just says like "Add call" "End" and "Dialpad" WTF. Why wont it just bring me to like a "new messages" screen or something. I can't figure out for the life of me how to get to like "new messages, sent messages, drafts" etc. I have like 5 new messages that keep coming up on my phone but it won't let me see them. someone please help

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
For text messages you should be able to click the shortcut on your desktop for messaging. A list of your messages should be there. The menu key at the bottom of your phone pulls up options too.

Welcome to the forums!

OP
B

bape_vt

Reaction score
it doesn't though when I click "messaging" it pulls up a menu that has "add call" "end" "dialpad" "bluetooth" "mute" and "speaker" as options. WTF DOES THAT MEAN I JUST WANT TO TEXT AHHHHH

eliassami5

Reaction score
turn your phone off, take out battery, and turn your phone back on

if that dosent fix the problem then go and exchange the phone for a new one cuz thats not supposed to happen

OP
B

bape_vt

Reaction score
turn your phone off, take out battery, and turn your phone back on

if that dosent fix the problem then go and exchange the phone for a new one cuz thats not supposed to happen

Ahhhhh thank you a lot it works now

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
:welcome: to the forum bape:D i'm glad you got your problem fixed! you came to the right place for any other help you may need. enjoy:D