How cruel can FEDEX be?

TWC42

Reaction score
I got it and looks nice. HOWEVER......

WHo the H, designed that charging port????? Now all the microUSBs I have won't fit, ....
Are you sure? The other micro USB connectors I have fit. Make sure it is oriented correctly and don't jam it.

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I got it and looks nice. HOWEVER......

WHo the H, designed that charging port????? Now all the microUSBs I have won't fit, INCLUDING the external battery charger I bought for my Dinc2 when I'm at the theme parks and out and about. I don't want to have to lug another cable around (the charger had an attached MicroUSB one).

awe man.

Try flipping the plug upside down. I use my Inc and Kindle chargers more often than the one that came with it. Same thing with the Newtrent external battery.

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
A Rezound phone was used for this Tapatalk post

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
What's ironic is, when they ship me something, it goes to a local hub right down the street, then past my house for 60 miles to another hub, to be delivered to me the next day.

OP
nikecar

nikecar

Reaction score
it works, I just looked at the plugs and port and thought it wouldn't fit. After the email I saw saying it works, i can confirm it does. Some things I don't like on it, but overall I do.