How cruel can FEDEX be?

nikecar

Reaction score
My new Rezound has been at a facility since Saturday sitting around. My poor phone won't get delivered until tomorrow. Couldn't FedEx strive to exceed their expectations and deliver it today instead of the expected date of tomorrow???

Arrrrrr:mad:

huskur

Reaction score
Happened to me to with my Maxx. I couldn't take it. I drove to the facility and picked it up!!!! Saved them a drop off and me some sanity!!! :icon_ banana:

Reaction score
Oh no!!! That is so frustrating. However, once you finally get your rezound you are going to love it!

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Don't they say "patience is a virtue." Well as far as I am concerned "they" are completely wrong :)

Hopefully tomorrow you see that status change to "out for delivery" or something to that effect.

Sent From the Land Before Time...
Tapatalk 2_ ICS Xparent

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
I ordered my RAZR on a Sunday from Verizon and it got to my house Thursday...

Better than my TV. It was several days late and the Fedex driver wouldn't come out to my house and kept lying and saying nobody was home which is why it wasn't delivered

OP
nikecar

nikecar

Reaction score
I ordered my RAZR on a Sunday from Verizon and it got to my house Thursday...

Better than my TV. It was several days late and the Fedex driver wouldn't come out to my house and kept lying and saying nobody was home which is why it wasn't delivered
this is going to work (I always ship to work) as there is a dedicated recieivng department and if he ain't there, security picks up items.

However man, this is still frustrating. The phone was approved last week. I was supposed to approve in MyVerizon the shipment the next day, but no one emailed me nor let me know. I had been in Myverizon earlier than when it showed up that day to see if there was any notice, so when I didn't see any I didn't check back. When I finally got ahold of the rep, it was the following day at 8pm when I was out of town.

So if I would have been told, I'd have had it already on Friday. booo. I wasted $4 on Amazon doing overnight shipping on the case thinking I'd have it Wed. :mad:

TWC42

Reaction score
This is one area where improvement is needed and could easily be done. A signature is required for delivery and the best one can do is go online and see that the item is "out for delivery". Wow! A 12 hour window that one has to be available to sign for a package. One would think that they could narrow that down by with some sort of automated system that generates a text or email to give you a better idea when that particular FedEx truck will be in your area.

OP
nikecar

nikecar

Reaction score
its finally on the truck.

Reaction score
The Fed ex delivery person in my area always accepts a hand written note taped to my door with my signature and the tracking number and me writing please leave the package and accept my signature below as signing for it. It sure helps not having to sit home for hours waiting.

Hope you get your phone today. You are going to love it!

OP
nikecar

nikecar

Reaction score
I got it and looks nice. HOWEVER......

WHo the H, designed that charging port????? Now all the microUSBs I have won't fit, INCLUDING the external battery charger I bought for my Dinc2 when I'm at the theme parks and out and about. I don't want to have to lug another cable around (the charger had an attached MicroUSB one).

awe man.

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
nikecar said:

WHo the H, designed that charging port????? Now all the microUSBs I have won't fit, INCLUDING the external battery charger I bought for my Dinc2 when I'm at the theme parks and out and about. I don't want to have to lug another cable around (the charger had an attached MicroUSB one).

awe man.

It actually is a universal port. I thought the same thing with my son's Rezound because the charging port is so tight. But my moto Maxx charger does work on his Rezound and his Rezound charger does work on my Maxx.

Sent from my DROID RAZR Maxx using Droid Forums

Snoking

Reaction score
nikecar said:

awe man.

They work fine. Just make sure the wide side is up.

OP
nikecar

nikecar

Reaction score
ok, cool then. i've used it as a wifi only device and got some of my apps over. Will do the full switch later tonight. Thought i'd be able to do it already but such is work.

Snoking

Reaction score
nikecar said:
ok, cool then. i've used it as a wifi only device and got some of my apps over. Will do the full switch later tonight. Thought i'd be able to do it already but such is work.

Don't forget to fully charge it.