The "Official" lets wait for FedEx to deliver our Bionic's thread!!!

Bear in NM

Reaction score
Idk why you guys are stressing over delivery lol. And plus most of the time you'd have to wait til around 7pm even though its been out for delivery for a while

Sent from my DROID 3 directly to YOU!

No stress here, I just polished off a double batch of grits, and a half a pound of bacon. And I will probably not be able to get mine activated until tomorrow, while in town. *228 can be kinda flakey at times on my signal booster here at the house. We're just having a little fun, passing the time. Now, back to work for me.

Craig

c_mack9

Reaction score
mine is here. activation is weird coming from other android phones. it says please wait until your phone has been activated and restarted. how long is that gonna take?

mopar

Reaction score
Mine is out for delivery. Should be a new bionic owner in another hour.dancedroid

obsquacious

Reaction score
Sep 9, 2011 4:06 PM Departed FedEx location
MEMPHIS, TN

Sep 8, 2011 10:56 PM Arrived at FedEx location
MEMPHIS, TN

I'm guessing it's not going to make it to Baltimore, and onto a truck in the next 14 minutes.

Monday it is :(

Bear in NM

Reaction score
8:12 PM and the FedX driver just left. Glad I rushed home by noon to be here for them.....Off to play.

Craig

OP
Speeding Wheels

Speeding Wheels

Reaction score
daymn! have fun playing.
one piece of advice that I myself did NOT heed and I'm sorry for it....

use the brick and cord that came with the Bionic and go directly into power and charge it fully while you do your setup.. and let it go to 100% before you play unplugged.

Bear in NM

Reaction score
Thanks Speed. I just made myself some dinner, and I am unwrapping it now. I guess being this late, I get to play with it while having a few cold ones. I got the extended battery so I am half tempted to put that in before powering up, just so I do not have any battery issues.

Craig

Smoke#14

Reaction score
What the hell? just checked the tracking number and my bionic went from Dallas Texas to Rockford Illinois. Now I'm not a geographical genius but its a much shorter distance from Texas to the Atlanta Georgia area (where I live) if you DONT go through Illinois...

Rockford, IL, United States 09/10/2011 4:36 P.M. Arrival Scan
DFW Airport, TX, United States 09/10/2011 1:19 A.M. Departure Scan
DFW Airport, TX, United States 09/09/2011 8:45 P.M. Arrival Scan
Fort Worth, TX, United States 09/09/2011 7:55 P.M. Departure Scan

Graymayre

Reaction score
Mass transport from throusands of locations to thousands of locations don't usually travel very linear geographically. Trust that it is getting to you quicker this way, because honestly it is not worth the headache to try to figure it out.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

Malvado

DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
What the hell? just checked the tracking number and my bionic went from Dallas Texas to Rockford Illinois. Now I'm not a geographical genius but its a much shorter distance from Texas to the Atlanta Georgia area (where I live) if you DONT go through Illinois...

Rockford, IL, United States 09/10/2011 4:36 P.M. Arrival Scan
DFW Airport, TX, United States 09/10/2011 1:19 A.M. Departure Scan
DFW Airport, TX, United States 09/09/2011 8:45 P.M. Arrival Scan
Fort Worth, TX, United States 09/09/2011 7:55 P.M. Departure Scan

I'm sure they have other stuff to deliver in other states. They're not gonna go directly to your house to drop of the package right away

Sent from my Droid 3 directly to YOU!

Smoke#14

Reaction score
The shortest distance between 2 points is a straight line.. but it's not always the fastest. Especially when dealing with UPS or FedEx

lol... Oh Yeah, I know. I'm just thinking that Atlanta being the a major hub for UPS that it would go directly to Atlanta. Oh well as long as its here Monday its all good.