How and where should I buy my Bionic?

Reaction score

dominick_7

Reaction score
If you can tolerate dealing with Best Buy I'd go with them since they'l likely do pre orders when Verizon will likely not, BB will also have a buy back policy where Verizon will not as well. If the manager at your BB doesn't act like a jerkweeze, that's a plus.

Trips555

Reaction score
Does renewing your contract at Best Buy still get you grandfathered in to unlimited data? I thought someone posted once that you had to do it instore...

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

leonozug

Reaction score
I buy my phones online on Verizonwireless.com...that way I don't have to deal with the idiots who work at Verizon stores that know less about phones than I do. ; )

MS3G35

Reaction score
Does renewing your contract at Best Buy still get you grandfathered in to unlimited data? I thought someone posted once that you had to do it instore...

Doesn't matter if you renew at Best Buy or Instore, it's all the same.

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Costco prices make Verizon stores look laughable. Got the Incredible 2 for 75 bucks from Costco for my brother, was 159 at Verizon.

Byakushiki

Reaction score
Try wirefly. They had the inc2 for free with renewal/new contract when I looked around a bit.

Sent from somewhere in a strangereal world.

lhn5

Reaction score
Verizon

Usually, if you want to be one of the first Bionic owners, you can order on the Verizon web site sometime after midnight on Aug 4 and get overnight shipping. If you want the best price, you can wait a week or so and one of the online vendors (Amazon ect) will usually drop the price. If you wait long enough, refurbished units become available at good discounts.[/QUOTE]

If you have a Verizon contract can you buy on Amazon?

nalgon

Reaction score
Costco for sure! 179 for the charge and charged me taxes on the 299 price. Not like verizon who charges me the taxes on the full retail price just cuz I live in california! Thats bull crap!

Sent from my SCH-I510 using DroidForums

PJ_ED

Reaction score
I agree. Costco is the way to go. If you have access to AAFES online (military store) they use the same wireless company as Costco but it's completely tax free (if they stick to AAFES policies) and from what I have seen even a little cheaper. Gotta be in or retired from the military for AAFES though.