Home++ Just added Screenshot!

Reaction score
Love the program but all of the sudden I am getting error messages. Anyone know the cause or fix of this. Error message reads **Application Home++ (in process mobi.intuitiit.android.x.launcher) is not responding** Then it gives me options to wait or cancel. I have tired either or and just goes away and nothing really happens. I love the app so far but how you fix this error message ? I should not I have not updated yet this is the original H++ download. Thanks in advance guys and gals.

phantrik

Reaction score
I've been sticking with Home++ as well...

Excuse me for being a noobie, but what weather widget are you using with Home++? I can't seem to find a nice one like yours?

(Nevermind, just found it later in this thread. Thanks anyhow.)

Glad you found it, out of curiosity, which one were you talking about, the clock/weather or the news/weather widget?

First one is the older Beautiful widgets and the second is the transparent news/weather widget from 2.1.

M

Matth3w

I would have sweet dreams about this app if they make it so that you can customize the little buttons at the bottom. The only buttons I care about/want are SMS, GMail, Browser, Phone, Notifications, App drawer/list.

liezl

Reaction score
has anyone looked at the reviews for this app? they're pretty interesting... (though not interesting enough for me to download it, I just rooted and used the sdk to screencap)

tumblr_kxgbzh3YjV1qzquwto1_500.png

OP
Vulcan1600

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
has anyone looked at the reviews for this app? they're pretty interesting... (though not interesting enough for me to download it, I just rooted and used the sdk to screencap)

tumblr_kxgbzh3YjV1qzquwto1_500.png
Well, isn't that an interesting thread of responses....I also am rooted and wouldn't have use for this.

Milindroid

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to get rid of and change the position of the quick clicks at the bottom of the screen/home screen?

Hahn24

Reaction score
dunno if its already been stated but is there any way of adding a text button to the bottom row?

igobyfitz73

Reaction score
might sound stupid but i cant find home ++ in the market...please help...thanks

update: i found it...i didnt know itwas just home haha...but now it just says "home active-optimizing device memory. Not doing anything else.

Last edited: