Home++ Just added Screenshot!

zerodamage

Reaction score
Everyone's got an opinion. I love the taskbar it's one of the best features. It allows you to get rid of having the same icon on every screen and saves space. Some of the shortcuts are almost applications on their own.

The flip clock is one of the best ones available now that BW has been taken down... I am still using BW but if I lose it I'll go back to the flip clock..

I don't like that powerbar across the bottom, so I uninstalled this app. The flip clock looks corny too in my opinion.

-Mike

Then do not lose it. Install Astro and go to the application's menu, go to tools, and back it up. That's what I did and still have a backup.

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
It's been backed up using Astro since it was taken off the market. But the next version of Android might break it - that's what I'm referring to.

Everyone's got an opinion. I love the taskbar it's one of the best features. It allows you to get rid of having the same icon on every screen and saves space. Some of the shortcuts are almost applications on their own.

The flip clock is one of the best ones available now that BW has been taken down... I am still using BW but if I lose it I'll go back to the flip clock..

I don't like that powerbar across the bottom, so I uninstalled this app. The flip clock looks corny too in my opinion.

-Mike

Then do not lose it. Install Astro and go to the application's menu, go to tools, and back it up. That's what I did and still have a backup.

OP
Vulcan1600

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
It's been backed up using Astro since it was taken off the market. But the next version of Android might break it - that's what I'm referring to.

Not to hijack the thread, but I had to do a reformat of my SD card. Now when I use my BW I apparently lost the animations like snow, rain, clouds because it tries to install something for BW and that is missing. However, the download never starts. Is it possible someone knows what that file is called on their SD card and could email it to me?

mikecolorama

Reaction score
How do I put my notification bar back at the top of the screen it seems to have disappeared. I want to be able to see my signal strength, and battery at the top.

You can see that stuff on the bottom (see below), but if you want the notification bar back you can long press the notification button in the powerstrip. That toggles the top bar on and off.

Home%2B%2B_1261017117441.png

which clock/weather widget it that?

authority11

Reaction score
How do I put my notification bar back at the top of the screen it seems to have disappeared. I want to be able to see my signal strength, and battery at the top.

You can see that stuff on the bottom (see below), but if you want the notification bar back you can long press the notification button in the powerstrip. That toggles the top bar on and off.

This has got to be the most-asked question on this entire forum. The widget is called Weather Widget Donate or the old version (pre HTC cease and desist letter) of Beautiful Widgets.

wnrussell

Reaction score

This has got to be the most-asked question on this entire forum. The widget is called Weather Widget Donate or the old version (pre HTC cease and desist letter) of Beautiful Widgets.
The flip calendar looks transparent. Is it? Weather Widget Donate doesn't have a transparent option.

kennysim

Reaction score
DUDE, this wallpaper is sick!! I couldn't find it under backgrounds app, where you get it from. I like your home a lot !

I'm really liking Home++. You can get a nice, clean screen as well as a lot of nice functionality...and its a free app. Awesome.

Home%2B%2B_1260881664273.png

GuiltySparc

Reaction score
DUDE, this wallpaper is sick!! I couldn't find it under backgrounds app, where you get it from. I like your home a lot !

I'm really liking Home++. You can get a nice, clean screen as well as a lot of nice functionality...and its a free app. Awesome.

Ya, i got it from the backgrounds app but changed it a few weeks ago, now i cant find it again. :(

That picture is from a series but i cant remember the name of it for the life of me.

phantrik

Reaction score

Ya, i got it from the backgrounds app but changed it a few weeks ago, now i cant find it again. :(

That picture is from a series but i cant remember the name of it for the life of me.

I download that pic from the app awhile back, so I have a copy still :D

GuiltySparc

Reaction score

I download that pic from the app awhile back, so I have a copy still :D

You sir, are a gentleman and a scholar.

Flomaster

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
x2 I don't care what they say about you, your alright in my book

-=Jason=-

al808

Reaction score
Need Help. I can't find Home++ on the market. can some one post the bar code ? or link.

Thanks in advance

Al

dtrust

Reaction score
Well, after using Pandahome for the last month, it finally got too buggy. I'm trying out home++, and so far it's very smooth and nothing bad yet. This might be the one.

Last edited: