Home++ Beta

blowdryl

Reaction score
Widgets mostly. I just want to neatly organize each page according to function and still keep it relatively clutter free. More pages gets me there.

S

shrugger

Loving it!

I have to agree with all of those in love with Home++. I thought I was fine with the stock home screen, but tried this along with GDE and Panda. Home++ just felt "right" for me and intuitive.

I love the choice Android brings!

Calvin

Reaction score
Wallpapers

Does any one know where to find more wallpapers that would work with more than 3 screens, I know it would be different with each one but they provide a couple looping wallpapers to use; just wondering if anyone knows of any more.

WhiskeySix

Reaction score
Does any one know where to find more wallpapers that would work with more than 3 screens, I know it would be different with each one but they provide a couple looping wallpapers to use; just wondering if anyone knows of any more.

I posted one earlier in the thread in case you missed it. <shrug>

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Latest updates have really kept me liking Home++... up to 7 screens, slowly gaining customization on the bottom dock bar, this is app coming along very nice.

developer being so responsive makes it great!

miglo

Reaction score
Wow, I really LIKE this home app!! Need a customizable powerstrip

rod

Reaction score
Wow, I really LIKE this home app!! Need a customizable powerstrip

this is the one spot i think they can improve on. a additional button for messaging and a button for email would make this thing perfect. and then, if you could add in your own progs (ie google voice or browser) with a small stock set of user assigned icons, well then thatd be greater than perfect!

i had pandahome for a few weeks, and swore by it. but home++ looks so much cleaner, more professional looking. i get a few force close alerts, but if you just give it a short moment, you can ignore them. i love it.

miglo

Reaction score
I've been using panda for awhile too, but never really "got into it". It was faster than stock, but H++ is blazing...at least for me. It looks CLEAN, which is what I like. Now if we can customize the icons and PS, I would be in heaven.

NoKz

Reaction score
I've seen the other homes and I like this one the best. So I loaded it and I'm loving it! I'm currently running 5 screens and have had little force closes. Overall, I'm looking forward to the final release and would be willing to pay for it! Keep up the good work!

Geofferson

Reaction score
I've only had a couple FCs thus far -- overall am still quite impressed with H++.

WhiskeySix

Reaction score
here's another one... it's a little rough around the edges, but it's not bad. I snapped it w/ my droid on the way to work this morning :D

http://www.tacticalsites.com/~whiskeysix/droid/whiskeysix_snowwrap.jpg

whiskeysix_snowwrap.jpg

muted colors really make icons (and picture frame widgets) pop with color.... shows of the screen nicely :)