Home++ Beta

Rated_R

Reaction score
Its just the ERE53 2.1 update 1 from all over the place. For me its factory stable.

astokes

Reaction score
Its just the ERE53 2.1 update 1 from all over the place. For me its factory stable.

How do you get live wallpapers working with Home++? I use The Chevy simply stunning 2.1 based ROM and it doesnt show livewallpapers, well actually it does but only when docked in clock mode.

legalkill

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Z Force
I actually sort of like the live wallpapers active on the lock screen and active on the clock media dock app (nexus one version i think) and then regular wallpaper on the main screens. I hope that if they update Home++ for 2.1 that this dual wallpaper scheme is somehow kept in.

J. Dub

Reaction score
I actually sort of like the live wallpapers active on the lock screen and active on the clock media dock app (nexus one version i think) and then regular wallpaper on the main screens. I hope that if they update Home++ for 2.1 that this dual wallpaper scheme is somehow kept in.

Agreed on all counts. I've set my livewallpaper in regular home. Then go to home++ and set the wallpaper of a picture I want there. And bam, as you described, I have livewallpaper on lock screen. Yet regular pic on home++ screen

J. Dub

Reaction score
Why does home++ take time to load my app drawer everytime I go in it. It refreshes the app drawer. It didn't use to do this. Anyone else getting this.
I'm on 2.1 update

Phillipsave

Reaction score
JDub, on the home screen, try going to menu, performance, and unclick lazy load applications.

J. Dub

Reaction score
JDub, on the home screen, try going to menu, performance, and unclick lazy load applications.

Yeap, done that. It's very odd. 40% of the time I experience the issue I posted. The rest of the time it loads my apps just as it's suppose to.
I'll keep my eye on it and post resolution if found.

Phillipsave

Reaction score
If a reboot and battery pull don't help, the only other suggestion, for what it's worth, would be to email the developer.

Rollingbones

Reaction score
I just installed Android 2.1 and Houston, we have a problem (not a big one though). The Home++ will not allow the live backgrounds to load. Looks lie we need an update... OTOH, I'd rather have the features of the program than a background the wiggles or jiggles... Think I'll email the developer...

Phillipsave

Reaction score
The last version of Home++ does not support live wallpaper on the homescreens, only on the lockscreen. I like it better that way. YOu can go to his home page and download the earlier version, I think its 14 or 15, that does support live wallpaper on the home screens, although I think it's slightly less stable, with a few more force closes.