Home++ Beta

S

shrugger

Does anyone have (and can post) the Android robot background that came with Home++ up until a few days ago? I replaced mine and now want to get it back, but it doesn't seem to exist anymore with the latest updates to Home++. I loved the light colors and looping of this one.

Thanks in advance!

denlem

Reaction score
I don't know if anyone has noticed, but 2 updates ago it was added to keep the wallpaper in place without scrolling. Go to

Menu > Preferences > Screen Preferences > Wallpaper Scroll

and uncheck. Your wallpaper will stay in place on all 7 screens.

Only bug I did see is if you shut off your phone, the wallpaper will start to scroll again even though the check mark is off. Just check and uncheck and you're good to go again. If you don't shut the phone off, you're good to go.

brock

Reaction score
best app out there. LOVE it. wheres the donate version?

lippstuh

Reaction score
newest version + 2.0.1 made the phone complete freeze 3 times today. i uninstalled for now.

Mayze

Reaction score
best app out there. LOVE it. wheres the donate version?

Its the same one. He has a donate link on his site. I donated because this app is awsome and he keeps working on it to make it better

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score
I was thinking about downloading this but the last few comments are saying that it is now causing some major lag. Has anyone who has the update and is using Home++ noticed lag?

bwhite757

Reaction score
I'm running 2.0.1 android, running newest version of home++, and zero problems. I love this homescreen app.

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
running great since the 2.0.1 update and the few Home++ updates that were available.

imaROBOT

Reaction score
I've been using Home++ for about a week now. I like it alot and its cool he keeps updating it with new features. I've been having some issues with my phone, though so I'm going to uninstall for now and see if that helps.

metalmenance

Reaction score
got yet another new update from home++ this morning and all is working great here
biggest thing i like is hiding top task bar and having big clock on screen (having 2 clocks just looked stupid)

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score
Did you guys delete all the widgets off of your default homescreen? Did they seem to free up some more memory?