hf

hfidler99

Reaction score
Hi,
I just got my Droid last night and absolutely not impressed with it. First, the reception is really bad in my hose, and I had no problems with my old LG. Second, even when reception is fine the voice is constantly interrupted. It sounds like a ‘broken phone’ ha! At this point I am not sure if this is the problem with this particular devise and I just need to exchange it, or it is an overall problem with the Droids.

thegipper

Reaction score
It's certainly not all droids. My reception is fine and phone sounds clear on mine.

OP
H

hfidler99

Reaction score
Thanks

So I just probably need to exchange it.....

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I just got mine today. Sounds go to me. Now i'm trying to fill up apps. Try o exchnage it and see if it gets better :icon_ banana:

mtnbiker28127

Reaction score
I really like the Droid EXCEPT the reception is TERRIBLE on it as compared to my old one but I do live in a rural area. And I am not the only one; a friend who lives in a large metropolitan city has the same problem with his Droid.

kegstand

Reaction score
Hmm I would take it into a VZ store and have them look at it see if something is off with it, as mine has been awesome to this point.

drewshaver

Reaction score
Turn off voice privacy in settings => call settings => voice privacy. then call *228, x1, and then *228, x2. (this sets your home tower to the closest tower you are at. if you got the phone at a store far from your house, they set your home to the store, this home tower may be far from your home but close enough to pick up)

Also: try a reasonable subject o_O