Here We Go Again.. ICS Release Date May Be Close!!

jdparise

Reaction score
This sucks. I get all excited and then shut down. This happened like 5 times this year. Cnet you suck.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Thats because 80 milion people keep checking for ICS updates every 10 seconds. :mad: :icon_ devil: :p

David

Hey, there's someone I haven't seen in a while!! Howdy! :biggrin: We've missed you round here!

ShadER

Reaction score
lol there will be riots starting the 13th if no ics tomorrow

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
If the server was being prepped for an OTA release every time it shows as being unavailable on any given user's device, we'd be downloading updates at least every twelve minutes each day.

I'm ready when you are...6 updates per hour, better have your batteries charged! :biggrin:

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
This sucks. I get all excited and then shut down. This happened like 5 times this year. Cnet you suck.

Only believe official information from Verizon and Motorola, and you'll cut that down to 1.5 times a year.

jmonroe0914

Reaction score
maybe they are going to start the soak tomorrow and ics late this week early next week

Soak test took place 1st through the 3rd weeks of May (via official internal VZW bulletin). CNET has extremely reliable sources and they are rarely wrong with their information... that being said and since CNET is whom the prediction for 6/12 comes from, ICS should be released at some point tomorrow, possibly as soon as in the next hour.

In the case that it isn't, I think everyone should hound Verizon and Motorola customer service with complaints, I know I will be...

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
Or maybe someone should hound cnet for false information.

Sent from my DROID RAZR Maxx using Droid Forums

HawkZ28

Reaction score
When I was on with tech support 2 days ago I was told November our devices were due for an update.

He didn't have winning lottery numbers to share, so how much can he really be trusted at the end of the day.

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
Soak test took place 1st through the 3rd weeks of May (via official internal VZW bulletin). CNET has extremely reliable sources and they are rarely wrong with their information... that being said and since CNET is whom the prediction for 6/12 comes from, ICS should be released at some point tomorrow, possibly as soon as in the next hour.

In the case that it isn't, I think everyone should hound Verizon and Motorola customer service with complaints, I know I will be...

There wasn't a soak test of ICS for the RAZR during the first three weeks in May.

CNET often posts unreliable information.

Hound Verizon and Motorola about releasing ICS? Sure, if you want to. But hound them for not releasing it tomorrow because a rumor said it would come out tomorrow? Really?

laurenjones93

Reaction score
jmonroe0914 said:

Official internal? In that case, you would have to be a vzw employee?

Caesars

Reaction score

3/10.....i kid I kid :)

Reaction score
I really hope it comes out today! Seriously counting down almost too excited to sleep but I've had my heart broken before with rumors about ICS.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Droid Forums

jmonroe0914

Reaction score
There wasn't a soak test of ICS for the RAZR during the first three weeks in May.

CNET often posts unreliable information.

Hound Verizon and Motorola about releasing ICS? Sure, if you want to. But hound them for not releasing it tomorrow because a rumor said it would come out tomorrow? Really?

Hey, by all means, have whatever opinions and believe what you want. I generally choose to believe hard, factual evidence however... so please, by all means, view the VZW internal bulletin I refered to.View attachment 50930

KGreis

Reaction score
Im also hoping because im going to mexico on the 13th and im gone a week and a half and i dont want to hear about it coming out within the time i cant do data connections that would just kill me lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums