Help unbricking a Droid 1

OP
xjacobx

xjacobx

Reaction score
I wouldn't take it apart personally, as far as I know only wires in it to the antenna and digitizer and the battery connection.

For there to be something noticeably wrong to be able to see with your eyes, I think it wouldn't even turn on at all.

Just saying.

Sent from my Droid

i guess thats true... i prob wouldn't have time this weekend anyway... gotta get the theme update finished hah

cobravnm13

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note 9
I don't mean to bring up a "dead" topic, but I was just wondering if xjacobx got his phone working or not. Just curious to know.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

alee18

Reaction score
Hey OP and Juhde, were you guys able to find a fix? Man I hate it when I read a thread and it ends on most interesting part... lol im in the same boat please help.

OP
xjacobx

xjacobx

Reaction score
Hey guys, i ended up deeming it a hardware issue, i got another broke d1 on ebay and am planning on switching out the motherboard and stuff, but i need to get a tiny screw driver lol if that works i will definately be posting what i did and everything. i have found guides on how to disassemble the d1 all the way, so i'm gonna try that and try this other motherboard. Not possitive this other motherboard will be any better as this other phone wont even turn on. but there isn't much else i can do with them. might as well try.

cobravnm13

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note 9
Well, that sucks. I hope you get a working D1 eventually. I hate that nothing would work.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums