1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

help please

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by cueball319, Mar 24, 2011.

1. cueball319

cueball319 New Member

Hello I'm new here I'm looking to lock my web browser so I cant use it or is there a way for me to remove the web browser of my phone iv tired virzion locks but I can remove it please help I like the phone but I don't want to have to go back to a flip phone I know I can remove it if my phone was rooted but is there a other way to do remove or lock it with. Out rooting my phone
  2. spaz33g

spaz33g Rescue Squad

well you could download a home screen replacement like launcher pro and hide it from the app drawer. that's off the top of my head but there may be a better/easier way. why do you want to get rid of it?
  3. titans

titans Premium Member Premium Member

Need to root to remove the browser.
  4. kptphalkon

kptphalkon New Member

I cant think of any way to remove/lock/delete a system app without being rooted. as mentioned, i think the best you could do is try to hide it.