help please

cueball319

Reaction score
Hello I'm new here I'm looking to lock my web browser so I cant use it or is there a way for me to remove the web browser of my phone iv tired virzion locks but I can remove it please help I like the phone but I don't want to have to go back to a flip phone I know I can remove it if my phone was rooted but is there a other way to do remove or lock it with. Out rooting my phone

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
well you could download a home screen replacement like launcher pro and hide it from the app drawer. that's off the top of my head but there may be a better/easier way. why do you want to get rid of it?

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Hello I'm new here I'm looking to lock my web browser so I cant use it or is there a way for me to remove the web browser of my phone iv tired virzion locks but I can remove it please help I like the phone but I don't want to have to go back to a flip phone I know I can remove it if my phone was rooted but is there a other way to do remove or lock it with. Out rooting my phone

Need to root to remove the browser.

kptphalkon

Reaction score
I cant think of any way to remove/lock/delete a system app without being rooted. as mentioned, i think the best you could do is try to hide it.