Notification bar line problem

Deepansh

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Micromax Canvas Turbo A250
I have got a green bar on my notification bar on my rooted canvas turbo A250. It happened after I soft rebooted my phone. How can I remove it? It is very irritating. Please help.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-07-16-22-46-18.png
    Screenshot_2014-07-16-22-46-18.png
    78.2 KB · Views: 150

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
Are you using the stock launcher or a third party launcher like Apex or Nova?
That looks like it's a homescreen indicator or a battery indicator. How many homescreens do you have? When you swipe to the left or right does the green bar move as well? It could also be a battery indicator. I've seen some roms and third party launchers that offer the option for a similar looking bar that shrinks as you lose battery life.

tap'n on my S5

Last edited:

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Welcome aboard and were you able to resolve your issue?

OP
D

Deepansh

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Are you using the stock launcher or a third party launcher like Apex or Nova?
That looks like it's a homescreen indicator or a battery indicator. How many homescreens do you have? When you swipe to the left or right does the green bar move as well? It could also be a battery indicator. I've seen some roms and third party launchers that offer the option for a similar looking bar that shrinks as you lose battery life.

tap'n on my S5

Uh yes, actually it has shrunk! Thank you, I thought it was a bug. Got me worried. I don't use any third party launcher, just the default launcher provided by the custom rom. It wasn't there before, I was toying around with settings and it suddenly happened. Can you please tell how to remove it? Any ideas what may have caused it?

OP
D

Deepansh

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Oh yes, I did it. It was a "battery bar mod" that was enabled in the xui mod. Thank you, I thought it was a bug. You've all been very nice. People here actually post replies unlike other forums I've been on. Thank you.