Help!!!

kaynkar12

Reaction score
I have a droid, I have the drag lock on but it WILL NOT drag all the way across...it goes halfway and bounces back. Im not sure what to do..I cant get into my phone!! Help please?

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'm sure you tried reboot? Maybe do a factory reset if it does not work. Never heard of that issue before

Sent from my Liberated DROID2. Support team Liberty!

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
welcome to the forum. did u get it resolved? do u have a screen protector on the face? sometimes it causes the sensitive touch screen to not work properly

sent from the Hawaiian D2G

WildVke

Reaction score
I have a droid, I have the drag lock on but it WILL NOT drag all the way across...it goes halfway and bounces back. Im not sure what to do..I cant get into my phone!! Help please?

FYI on the slide lock issue. If you have a protective cover on the back, like the rubber ones, they are thick and slightly taller than the actual face , it doesn't allow you to completely go across the face.... I find that I have to make a concentrated effort to go completely across the screen when I have mine on. You will notice of you don't have anything on the phone, face cover protector or back protection it will work perfectly almost every time. Minus if it is laying completely flat on its back. If it is laying on its back it will not hardly work at all. Also I ran into an issue once with a friends phone after he dl a flash screen saver. The slide lock wouldn't work at all. I looked on the net, ran across a forum. Someone mentioned the screen saver problem. He said he had just changed it. I changed the screen saver to a standard one that came with the phone, then tried the slide lock again and it was fine. Put the other screen saver back and all was well again. Not sure why though, was just trying one of the forum suggestions ;)

Sent from my DROIDX Bat Phone using my Spidey Senses :)