1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Help please

Discussion in 'UltimateDroid' started by nornevrder, Dec 25, 2010.

1. nornevrder

nornevrder New Member

I installed UD 2.5 on my milestone. It was great. Then I wanted to put a new theme on it and thought the blacked out blue was way cool. Everything was going good installed fine now it just comes up with the Droid goes to the red eye then loops back around. Cant do anything right now as far as getting into recovery. please help Thanx
  2. dbst

dbst New Member

Did you try a battery pull?
  3. nornevrder

nornevrder New Member

just did and left it out for 20 sec. still the same
  4. donerico

donerico New Member

Have you tried holding the "X" down before putting the battery back on and not letting go of it until the phone turns on?
  5. nornevrder

nornevrder New Member

I pulled the battery and put it back in after 30 sec held x and it got me back to nandroid. whooooo hoooo thank God for backing it up. Back to my old Rom Onix and so far so good. Kinda Glad that happened cause it gets me more educated with my phone. Thanx for the prompt responses gentlemen