Help! Charging Moto Droid Brought Up Multimedia Dock Screen!

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by Butt3rs, Jan 25, 2010.

1. Butt3rs

Butt3rs New Member

I plugged my phone into the charger like I do every night when I get out of work. Well I went to go take a shower, and come back into my bedroom about 20 minutes later, and the screen that shows when the droid is plugged into the multimedia dock was on my screen. I've never seen this before, nor plugged my phone into one of those. I saw the big clock on my screen and a few buttons on the bottom. Well when i picked up my phone, the image went away and back to black screen. So i unlocked it and it came back to the unlock screen and it doesnt seem to come back. It was laying on top my NDS if that even makes a lick of difference. Is there even a way to bring up that screen again with out that dock? I would love to mess around with it and see what features it has to offer and I may purchase one of theres. So Long story short...is there a button I can use on my moto droid to bring this back up? Thanks in advance.
  2. Vulcan1600

Vulcan1600 DF Super Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

Looks like where you set your Droid down was the perfect spot where there was a magnet. And, there is a multimedia dock emulator but I don't use it so can't tell you exactly what it's called.
  3. aaf709

aaf709 Nice Guy Premium Member

Last edited: Jan 25, 2010
  4. Butt3rs

Butt3rs New Member

we are still talking about the multimedia dock right? because i have the car mount and I know that there's a magnet it there that brings up the car feature wheel thing.
  5. Butt3rs

Butt3rs New Member

That's awesome! Thanks everyone for all your help =D
  6. aaf709

aaf709 Nice Guy Premium Member

Yeah, both docks use magnets. There's even a Dock Blocker app which prevents it from going into Multimedia Dock mode if you happen to have a holster that uses magnets for closing.