1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Back to Dock Screen

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by datacreek, Sep 2, 2010.

1. datacreek

datacreek New Member

On 2.1 when my phone was in the multimedia dock and I went to home I could go back to the dock screen from the status bar but now I no longer see "connected to multimedia..." in status bar.
    Am I missing something. I usually use this at night so I want the screen to go back to the dock screen without taking the phone out of the dock and putting it back in.

TIA
  2. datacreek

datacreek New Member

The I can't believe this isn't bugging anyone else bump.
    Or maybe I am missing something.
  3. KidCuda

KidCuda New Member

It's a different program, or at least a different process that launches in 2.1. It is now just the default clock that you can launch from the app drawer.

"Dock mode" in 2.2 is just the same programs, just stuck in landscape. If that makes any sense.
  4. LifeIsABeach

LifeIsABeach New Member

As KidCuda mentioned just put a shortcut to the Clock app on your desktop and then hit that to get back to the dock clock app.
  5. datacreek

datacreek New Member

Thanks guys, i really needed that. Totally different than 2.1 i don't think i would've ever found it. thanks again
  6. tropicaffair

tropicaffair New Member

You can also just hit the Home button. This will take you back to the media dock screen.