1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Do I need to change any settings if I want to enable 'Dock Mode'?

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by warrenianbarr, Dec 28, 2009.

1. warrenianbarr

warrenianbarr New Member

When I put my droid in car dock it works fine but when I put it into the multimedia dock, it just starts to charge but does not go into that screen with the big clock, weather, etc.
  2. andrewdoane

andrewdoane New Member

It's the proprietary Motorola dock, right? I wonder if maybe some fiddling is in order. The key is to get the magnet into the right place. Try just moving it around in the dock a little bit. I wonder if your dock has the magnet slightly out of place or something. I think you should return the dock and see if a new one (in the store) works.
  3. JayMonster

JayMonster New Member

I've had that problem once or twice... all I did was remove and re-seat the phone in the dock and it worked.
  4. JhankG

JhankG New Member

I've had that happen once and a simple restart solved the problem.
  5. coondogg97

coondogg97 New Member

This seems to be happening more now then it used to.