Help, Am I Bricked?

OP
BalistikBill

BalistikBill

Reaction score
I had received a pass notification on RSD, am I supposed to let the phone reboot by itself? I think that's the same file that I downloaded originally.

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
yea just let RSD do what it needs to do and dont touch it until its completely done.

and when thats done, hold home when powering on to boot into recovery to wipe data and cache so you dont have any issues

OP
BalistikBill

BalistikBill

Reaction score
Looks like it must be a different file the_gift2.zip I downloaded the-gift.zip. I'll check this out when I get home.

OP
BalistikBill

BalistikBill

Reaction score
I flashed this version and it got me back up to load the M and the boot image starts loading, but still just in a boot loop at the droid eye. WTF is going on?

OP
BalistikBill

BalistikBill

Reaction score
Yes, I just did that and it worked!!!! Thanks for everyones help, my stomach dropped when it first happened, but now I feel even more comfortable exploring the possibilities with rooting!

Thanks for everyones help

OP
BalistikBill

BalistikBill

Reaction score
Sorry I was reading a different post when I replied above. I decided to wipe the data/cache in the stock reboot and then rebooted the phone again and it booted up!!!

Thanks again guys.

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Sorry I was reading a different post when I replied above. I decided to wipe the data/cache in the stock reboot and then rebooted the phone again and it booted up!!!

Thanks again guys.

yup that will fix a bootloop after flashing the SBF. glad u got it :)

OP
BalistikBill

BalistikBill

Reaction score
Already rooted again, can't stand to have this stock rom it makes me sick. Big thanks to you Abe your post was what got me back up and running.