DX Recovery stuck on Motorola Logo

chkmate

Silver Member
Reaction score
lol 30 minutes is a long time? you should still be able to use RSD even without being in usb debugging

LOL! Don't laugh at me. I'm talking about from the time of his first post. Yea, when your freaking out it seems like 4-ever:)

Last edited:
OP
R

rmaddx43

Reaction score
[/QUOTE]I don't know what to do about the battery issue. I haven't read anything on splitting the cable.

And did you make a nandroid backup before trying to install this ROM? So you were getting stuck at the /\/\ before the attempt at flashing the ROM? Cause that was a know issue for some after the Official 2.2 OTA. That's what happened to me and they sent me a new one.

Abe is right you have to find a way to charge it other than cutting up your cord. If your gonna spend the money for another charger you could buy a extended battery instead.[/QUOTE]

yea i read that there was a way into tricking the phone to charge but im not really falling for it.... the good thing is my buddy works at verizon so i'll just ask to swap a batter from a referb... I didn't make a nandroid backup because i wasn't really happy with the previous rom i had installed but i did have a back of of flyx...what happened is that i was trying to install rubix focused and i wasn't able to find the rom only the patches so installed the patches and just hit the back button to reboot and got stuck on the "M". Im aware of SBF and RSD lite but i have no clue on how to go about doing the flash.. im not really understanding the process is there a step by step guide to the process?

chkmate

Silver Member
Reaction score
Like Abe said above my last. There should be a way to flash it with RSD without being in USB debbuging.

Last edited:
OP
R

rmaddx43

Reaction score
Even though Im still unsuccessful. i want to thank all of you for your time and help! Abe i read that thread and I feel like an idiot but I am new to this Im sorry if I am wasting your time and anyone else's but i just want to make sure i have this strait so I'll know how to go about this in the future without error... so first im going to
-download both RSD Lite v4.8 and SBF
-start my phone in bootloader
-hook my phone up via usb
-install drivers
-Now when i pull up RSDlite what file path am i supposed to choose?
-and what do i do with the SBF file that I extracted?

****Able sent me a guide for flashing my DX Thank you guys for everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited: