Need serious help!!!!!!!

1badlt1

Reaction score
I had liberty rom then went to apex, then tried cm7 well now the phone is stuck in boot loop. I can get the stock recovery screen but unable to get clockwork recovery. I try to reinstall other roms but it says signiture verification failed and failed to verify whole-file signature. Please help I hope I dont have a brick.

sfreemanoh

Reaction score
Where you on gingerbread Liberty or Apex? If so, did you SBF back to 2.3.340 before installing CM7? If not, that's the issue, you'll need to SBF to 2.3.340, then re-flash CM.

OP

1badlt1

Reaction score
Where you on gingerbread Liberty or Apex? If so, did you SBF back to 2.3.340 before installing CM7? If not, that's the issue, you'll need to SBF to 2.3.340, then re-flash CM.

I have to use RSD lite to sbf right? I dont know how to get the phone to mount to the computer.

FernBch

Reaction score
Don't know if this helps or not, but I read a post on another droid forum, don't remember where, about a linux cd all setup to do a SBF. I think all you needed to do was boot the cd, connect your dx, and presto! You're SBF-ed.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

michael7168

Reaction score
if people want the old radio 07p then yes sbf back to froyo and install the update.zip for cm7 and then the gapps. i like staying up to date, 12p, so i used the monster.zip method which will work no matter what rom you are on as long as you follow the indtructions. now that you are stuck you are going to have to sbf. there are some ways to get to clockworkmod recovery and not the stock recovery somewhere here on droid forums but have not tried them. best to just start from scratch and pm me if you want someone to walk you through it

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

OP

1badlt1

Reaction score
Still looking for some help if anyone could give some advice that would be great.

Thank you.

FernBch

Reaction score
Do a google search for "linux bootable cd 2.3.340 sbf" You'll find a link to download an iso file. This will create a bootable linux cd complete with the sbf file and the script to run it all. There are instructions and you don't need rsd and all that goes woth it. Really easy and saved my butt once already.

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
If you need someone to talk you through it pm me and i'll call you.

Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.9