Hello!

justinheather

Reaction score
Well, my wonderful hubby bought me this phone that I really, really wanted, for christmas! But my phone before this was the krazer!

I've quickly adjusted and overall love my droid! I'm here because now my phone is doing goofy things. Also, I know there is a lot more I could do with it but simply unaware of all of the possibilities.w

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Welcome to the board. This place is great. Just keep reading these forums and you will find answers to your questions and get help with your problems.

Good luck and have fun.

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Well, my wonderful hubby bought me this phone that I really, really wanted, for christmas! But my phone before this was the krazer!

I've quickly adjusted and overall love my droid! I'm here because now my phone is doing goofy things. Also, I know there is a lot more I could do with it but simply unaware of all of the possibilities.w

Welcome aboard...good place to be. You'll find all sorts of help.

define "goofy" and someone will be along shortly to assist you.

iMpathetic

Reaction score
Welcome to the forums! :) I haven't been here for very long, but I've found that these forums are, simply put, AWESOME for obtaining Droid info and help. Have fun!

oMenaceTigero

Reaction score
Welcome! If you tell us what's wrong with it, we'll probably be able to help you!

korp

Reaction score
Welcome ... yes there are tons of possibilities .... my personal favorite is looking at the screenshots to get an idea.

OP
J

justinheather

Reaction score
Well, for starters, it used to automatically show me when I had new emails. Now, for the last few days, I have to go to gmail and then hit the refresh button. Any ideas?

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well, for starters, it used to automatically show me when I had new emails. Now, for the last few days, I have to go to gmail and then hit the refresh button. Any ideas?

Have you got your mail set up so it's forwarded to Google? It should be set up that way in your accounts and imports tab on your settings on Gmail. I have two and I never have to refresh.

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score

Welcome! This is an excellent resource to get help and share information.
If you list your concerns, someone will help.

Mike

OP
J

justinheather

Reaction score

Have you got your mail set up so it's forwarded to Google? It should be set up that way in your accounts and imports tab on your settings on Gmail. I have two and I never have to refresh.

All I have is gmail. So what changed?