Hello from Savannah, GA

AVNFAM

Reaction score
Hello, my name is Helen, married to my hubby for 4 years, 1st baby on the way here soon :)

I own a Droid 2 and my husband just bought a Droid 3 a couple of days ago. His first Android phone dancedroid

bennyj

Reaction score
Welcome to the forums! I just moved from savannah ga back to cali.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Quicksilver7714

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum Helen. Glad you joined us. :)

Sent from my Droid Charge using Tapatalk

Harrybub

Reaction score
Welcome!! I just vacationed in Savannah a few weeks ago but I don't remember seeing you. :D

OP
A

AVNFAM

Reaction score

Seriously? Where in California are you from? I grew up in San Francisco but my mom now lives in Patterson, CA so when I go back home I'm usually in Patterson or San Jose.

bennyj

Reaction score

Seriously? Where in California are you from? I grew up in San Francisco but my mom now lives in Patterson, CA so when I go back home I'm usually in Patterson or San Jose.

I grew up and live in orange county. I lived in savannah for a year before moving back. Good bye humidity!!! Lol

OP
A

AVNFAM

Reaction score
Welcome!! I just vacationed in Savannah a few weeks ago but I don't remember seeing you. :D

:laugh: That's cause I'm mostly chillin at the house. Hope you enjoyed your time in Savannah, even though the weather has been INSANE! Rain and Thunder and in the Summer time?

OP
A

AVNFAM

Reaction score

I grew up and live in orange county. I lived in savannah for a year before moving back. Good bye humidity!!! Lol

I hear you! My husband is from WA State, he retires from the Military in a couple of years so hopefully we'll be able to move back to the West Coast. Unfortunately not to California but either Oregon or WA State. At least it's closer to the family than we are now.

Harrybub

Reaction score

:laugh: That's cause I'm mostly chillin at the house. Hope you enjoyed your time in Savannah, even though the weather has been INSANE! Rain and Thunder and in the Summer time?

It was no worse than it was at home (50 miles south of Atlanta). We had a great time and we're thinking about coming back in Sept. and stay at Tybee.

OP
A

AVNFAM

Reaction score

It was no worse than it was at home (50 miles south of Atlanta). We had a great time and we're thinking about coming back in Sept. and stay at Tybee.

Tybee is nice :)