Hello just got a razr

mywrxwagon

Reaction score
Had a droid x before just upgraded to a razr and i live it so far :) What are some good apps i should put on here?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Welcome aboard :)

What kind of things are you looking for in an application? Then it will be easy to suggest some.

rdgxray

Reaction score
I have been playing "draw something ". Pretty fun. Like pictionary. I even bought a stylus so I could draw better pictures. Hard to draw with your finger, especially on a small screen. Shows on Netflix look great on RAZR screen. Wordsmith if you like scrabble. Hexdefense and angry birds always on my phone.

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Had a droid x before just upgraded to a razr and i live it so far :) What are some good apps i should put on here?

Congrats on the Razr!

Axiom Razr maxx'd out on AOKP

Reaction score
There are so many apps out there and I am sure that everyone who responds in here has something different from everyone else. Like cereal killer said, it just depends on what you are looking to do on your phone.

First recommendation is if you used the internet to post to these forums, there is an app on the market to make it easier to jump right into the forums and post questions and read threads. The Droid forums app is free, or for $3 you can buy the tapatalk app that connects to thousands of different forums if you use more than just this one.

Edit: just went back and looked at your signature so it looks like you already have this forum app. :)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Xparent Purple Tapatalk

Wopback

Reaction score
The "hot" app going around right now is Foxfi........free wireless tethering app

I also like DROID FORUMS.....; )

Sent from my Chuck Norris approved DROID RAZR....

jpcalhoun

Reaction score

Congrats on your Razr...you're going to love it. Whatever you liked on your X will work on the Razr...maybe even faster and better. If you like to stream video's and music from your collection try Motocast...there's an app on your Razr and a free download from Moto for your laptop/computer. Motocast allows you to share files via the internet between your Razr and your computer.

OP
M

mywrxwagon

Reaction score
Thanks guys for all the great feedback. I love this phone so far much quicker than my droid x. I put pretty much all my apps from my x back on here. Im looking for a few fun games i have angry birds, superstacker, words with friends, and a few others just looking for fun games like that. I am looking for some other good utility apps i have a flashlight, sms popup, and wallpaperwizardii. What is a good free photo editing soft ware? Sorry i know it is kind if bland questions but thanks for the help and welcomes