Just got razr

ViperX

Reaction score
I just got my DROID RAZR today. I been have been on it constantly since I got and well I like my bionic a whole lot better. The razr is too thin. The screen quality looks like that of my old faithful droid x. Very unimpressed.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

buck i

Reaction score
Going from an OG Droid to a RAZR, I was stunned at the difference in thickness. It took some getting used to. Putting a case on the RAZR adds some protection and can make it easier to hold. Right now I split time between having a case and not having one on my phone.

As for the screen, I think that it is objective. While the Nexus and Rezound have a higher DPI, I still think that the screen looks good.

If you dislike the RAZR that much, you can switch the phone out within VZW's grace period.

Papasmurf

Reaction score
I like the screen. Coming from the OG i have seen a huge difference in speed and screen quality. Dig the amoled. I have the Maxx so I think it's the better size. The regular RAZR is just too thin for my taste. And the battery is amazing on this beast. I can't say the same for the regular RAZR but if you don't like it you have 14 days from purchase to switch to something else

Sent From My DROID RAZR MAXX

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yea...the grass is greener syndrome...lol.

Its happened with every recent phone so far. Been saying if it isnt giving you any problems...I would suggest staying with the Bionic. Love my RAZR, but if I woulda got the Bionic first...I would still have it. I have no problems with the screen. I just think the Bionic is a decent device too.

I also dont like how the RAZR feels in my hand. But I always gets comments about it out n about.

Papasmurf

Reaction score
Yeah I never liked the feel of the first RAZR so i waited. The Maxx feels so much better in the hand. Just a slightly slimmer bionic with a killer battery.

Sent From My DROID RAZR MAXX

huskur

Reaction score
My wife has the Bionic and I have the Razr Maxx. We both are coming off of Droid X's. The Bionic is more Droid X like. The Maxx is still a thin phone that takes some time getting used to. If you put on a Otterbox Commuter case it make the biggest difference in the world on the Maxx. (standard Otterbox is way to big but the Commuter is perfect!!!)

LoneWolfArcher

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'm confused. I thought thinner was the selling point?!?

Different strokes.