Head Tech at Verizon......NEWS !!! about sent mail folders....

memreez

Reaction score
I just got off the phone with the HEAD tech at Verizon..

I have been to 4 verizon stores...all corporate the last few days..

Ready to pull my hair out..about not having sent mail folders..

He.. said..its a main issue all around the country...people ......who have mail accounts other than G mail....are having terrible issues..

they are working on a software....fix....and we will all get a message on our phone..eventually...
its a known fact...but...the people at verizon...dont tell us the truth...

i need my SENT MAIL in my folder...not empty

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Interesting and I can understand how frustrating this would be. I have Gmail (K9) and Exchange (Corporate) and both apps have sent folders.

OP
M

memreez

Reaction score
yep G mail works fine...

i need to know..that something i send...GETS sent...

this has been soooo horrible...

i use aol...but that shouldnt matter..

i cant even load my other email rcn on my droid 2...wont accept it...
and they all tried..

please,..anyone..who is a programmer..

please help all of us with this issuse..and give us a sent mail folder..that works with all the syncing of the mail...that we send out..

this is extremely important to all of us....

using our cell phone

and the oddest..is that ...it has a folder from my sent mail from my computer...thats to weird!

nelamvr6

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S6
It's 2010, and you still use AOL?

You're only hurting yourself I suppose...

Have you tried K9 mail to set up your other account?

moonlit801

Reaction score
This is not acceptable. I've had the same email accounts with aol since 1995. I NEED my sent mail folder, not only does it not register in the "sent" box on the phone, it doesn't go to the aol account on my computer. the LG did. I need a fix and If I can't get one, this phone will go back. why do they F this stuff up. too many phones. maybe instead of 50 different phones they should get one that works right. my ENVY did things this thing can't.??????

moonlit801

Reaction score
How about...you just bcc your...emails...to your gmail...account...end...of problem...

Hope...that helps

William Shatner...is that you?

why should i be forced to use a gmail account? I don't need another email account. I want my aol to work the way it has with all my other cell phones. this phone is supposed to be BETTER than my last. Not worse.

There MUST be a fix for this. either that or let us log back in the way we always did with aol on a verizon phone.

Droids

Reaction score
Only an.. AOL user... would believe they spoke with the....Head Tech.. at Verizon.

So you've had the AOL account a long time, doesn't make it any less lame. To me, people with AOL, Hotmail, Yahoo accounts...I don't take them...seriously. Don't worry...though... the head tech... assured you that you will get a..message.. on your phone ...sometime.

Bxrider117

Reaction score
How about...you just bcc your...emails...to your gmail...account...end...of problem...

Hope...that helps

why should i be forced to use a gmail account? I don't need another email account. I want my aol to work the way it has with all my other cell phones. this phone is supposed to be BETTER than my last. Not worse.

There MUST be a fix for this. either that or let us log back in the way we always did with aol on a verizon phone.

If you google search you can sync your aol email with a gmail account. I did not want gmail and have had the same hotmail account since forever. Now I have all of my hotmail emails forwarded to my gmail account and that way my stuff is in my sent box. That is how I made it work for me with transition from blackberry to Android.

js0724

Reaction score

Hope...that helps

It might...be him...LOL...thanks...I needed a laugh...

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk