Having some problems

mopar

Reaction score
Just got my droid x yesterday and loving it all except for a few problems. Coming from a droid 1 it's different for sure. My droid started out pretty fast but has slowed down somewhat. I have dolphin browser and beautiful weather widget on my phone that is it. Say like if I come to this site on my phone it takes forever to download. If I hit the back button to read another thread it takes forever to load. Also three g is sporadic comes and goes. Even tho I have three bars or more. If I do a hard reset It will do good for about thirty Minutes or more then slows down. Tried to make a post and the top portion of my keyboard was Stuck on the left side of my screen. So I had to reboot it. Do you all think I got a bad handset? Its just not this site but all sites I go to are really slow. Thanks
Sent from my droid x.

JonDroidX

Reaction score
Hmm might be the runt. Id just take it back and get a new one since you could

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

OP
mopar

mopar

Reaction score
I think I will do that. I've done about all I can think of and its still slow. Maybe I got the runt of the litter lol. I ordered it through Verizon so it will take about two days to get another one. My droid 1 is faster than the x and it was rooted. I will give it a chance because I really like this phone and want to give it a fair chance. Thanks for the reply.

OP
mopar

mopar

Reaction score
Received my new droid a few days ago. So far this one has not had the problems the other one had. It froze up once on me with the stock music player. Other than that I will see how it goes.