Having An Issue With 2.1 - Come In Here

Zandog

Reaction score
Call Quality Fixed with firmware 2.1?

Has anyone noticed a difference on the call clarity of the Droid with the (Official) 2.1 firmware update, now that it's out? I've read a few posts that some are not noticing a difference and are still getting muffled sounds, giving muffled voice and sometimes hearing popping/crackling like they did under 2.0.1. Anyone notice an improvement?

alm0614

Reaction score
someone with 2.1 help!

I am looking for the new droid livewallpaper, if someone could post the livewallpaper.apk that the new udpate came with, that would be awesome

baniels

Reaction score
It has been floating around the forum for a few weeks now. I don't recall where exactly, but you could search. Neural Network is the name I believe.

wil318466

Reaction score
I am looking for the new droid livewallpaper, if someone could post the livewallpaper.apk that the new udpate came with, that would be awesome

I went to the market and typed in "live wallpapers" and got quite a few hits. Downloaded a matrix one (too distracting) and some other one, which I liked. (its some sort of chip like background that just moves blue lights. very nice and subtle).

Hope that helps.

alm0614

Reaction score
I can find the nexus one wallpaper fine, i can find ones on the market. what I heard is that there is a new droid circuit-type live wallpaper that I want

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
This is the thread where all issues/problems with 2.1 will be discussed. Any other thread will be deleted or merged into this one.

bamaboy165

Reaction score
I was wondering how i go back to 2.0.1? I forced 2.1 but i just feel like waiting for it.

blue rocket

Official DF Vendor
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.grafixpressions.com
- HelixLauncher2 force closes 100%.
- a bunch of live wallpapers I DL'd from the market FC

that's about it so far... overall phone feels fast, even with LWP enabled... pinch to zoom is nice. Not a huge update...but a good one. I just want the 3D launcher, then i'll be pleased.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I was wondering how i go back to 2.0.1? I forced 2.1 but i just feel like waiting for it.

You can't go back to 2.0.1. Once you do it OTA you're kind of stuck with it.

I suppose if you could find one of the old 2.0.1 updates around maybe you could do it. Don't see why you would want to though. You're getting the same thing now that you wold if you waited. No different.

ndhill1976

Reaction score

that's about it so far... overall phone feels fast, even with LWP enabled... pinch to zoom is nice. Not a huge update...but a good one. I just want the 3D launcher, then i'll be pleased.

From what I read the HelixLauncher2 is made for the Nexus1. I don't know how the original works with the upgrade though. I downloaded it, but it doesn't show up in my app drawer.

warrior21

Reaction score

Tried Helix Launcher2 and had the same problem. I will just stick with the other one.

ndhill1976

Reaction score
My Swype does not work anymore. I tried to disable it, then reenable it, but still no worky.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
My Swype does not work anymore. I tried to disable it, then reenable it, but still no worky.

I thought there was a recent update to Swype. Or maybe that was Skype. roflol....anyone else having problems with Swype?

Grazen

Reaction score
I have an issue just with trying to switch to the NexusMod live wallpaper. it force closes on load and doesn't load at all. All the other lw's work well though although I have noticed my droid seems a little more sluggish (which I will fix come a new mod with this update loaded up on it and root). Overall pretty good other than the one fc though.