has anybody recieved the ota today?

Rotech72

Reaction score
bostonbassman78 said:
no problem did they give u a reason to why that is happening ?

They said it must been a defective phone... that was it...they asked if it was ever tampered with...the only thing i ever did to it was fast boot back to. 173..never been rooted...of course I didn't tell them that...lol

cece5702

Reaction score
Got mine first thing this morning when I woke up with my battery at 100 percent. Woo Hoo !

cece5702

Reaction score
Is ICS suppose to improve battery life? I don't like the fact they have removed Task Manager. Now we can't end apps once we're done with them. :-(

Reaction score
Is ICS suppose to improve battery life? I don't like the fact they have removed Task Manager. Now we can't end apps once we're done with them. :-(
smart actions has replaced that and u can also now disable apps by using the app manager built in the phone smart actions will improve battery big time i have just the razr and only have to charge it every otherday with moderate use

RzRdroid89

Reaction score
smart actions has replaced that and u can also now disable apps by using the app manager built in the phone smart actions will improve battery big time i have just the razr and only have to charge it every otherday with moderate use

do you customize your own smart action plan or use one that comes with the phone.

Reaction score
RzRdroid89 said:
do you customize your own smart action plan or use one that comes with the phone.

U can customize it just hit the suggestions button in the app

chasmccl

Reaction score
For anyone getting a repeated install failure of the new OTA on an unrooted Droid, Verizon will send a new unit (ICS pre-installed). All you have to do is swap your SIM and memory card. Good for them!