Is the razor getting ics or what??

jdparise

Reaction score
I have herd so Many different things on the razor getting the ics update. I just want to know when its coming. I really home I get it on my phone sometime this month. Does anybody have any information?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

MysticalDreams

Reaction score
IL for now... waiting for the day we can move back
Current Phone Model
Note 8!!
it is VERY doubtful it will come out this month. Talk is end of the summer. There are a dozen or more threads on the subject that all have the same conclusion. Just because the other threads don't support the newest rumor doesn't mean the information is false. The best thing to do is count on it by the end of the year and if it should happen before then enjoy the early Christmas gift. If it doesn't appear until Christmas, you aren't disappointed every morning because you won't be looking for it.

TRIKOTRET

Reaction score
Since there was a leak floating, I think it'll come sooner than summer.

MysticalDreams

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8!!
I don't believe I said anything about 2013... but if that is the date you want to set in your head then you will be happily surprised when it shows up early.

To the Mods... is there a way to combine the treads of ICS or pick the one with the best info and make it a sticky? Chances are it won't stop all the new threads but its might stop a few of them...just my 2 cents

yaterml

Reaction score
RAZR/MAXX rollout date for ICS December 20th this year. 11:59pm Bionic rollout starts just 24 hours later.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using DroidForums

cece5702

Reaction score
RAZR/MAXX rollout date for ICS December 20th this year. 11:59pm Bionic rollout starts just 24 hours later.

Says who???

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX

yaterml

Reaction score
A good friend of mine who's a Verizon tech at best buy Ann May

yaterml

Reaction score
:) I thought so :)

pinoy_92

Reaction score
i still believe right around 21st of december. im pretty sure motorola/verizon will give us ics just before the world ends.

MysticalDreams

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8!!
and if we don't get it anytime soon it won't make the world come to an end....

I really am curious how many people bought their Razr/Maxx because ICS was around the corner? I got mine and my husbands because I liked what the Maxx offered more than the GNex (which already had ICS) Buy the phone for what it has today, not for what might come sometime, somewhere, unknown...

OP
jdparise

jdparise

Reaction score
I herd that the soak test was starting soon. Is that true? If so it should be coming in the next couple weeks.

MysticalDreams

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8!!
Rumors are Rumors... again and I don't mean to sound harsh did you read any of the other threads on ICS? All the threads have all the same information that you are asking about with all the same answers... bottom line people are guessing, amusing, spreading information from some unknown sources that may or may not be true.

Best thing to do is enjoy your phone as it is. When ICS comes you will have something new to play with.

yaterml

Reaction score
Right now I'm sticking with my already stated dates