Is the razor getting ics or what??

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
I already have ICS, seriously!! Its not a leak either. Look in my freezer!!! I've got about 6 different kinds for my sons party tomorrow. Lol...... as I run and duck for cover..... :D

sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX

Kabel_Guy

Reaction score
I have seriously got to look at some tasty frozen treat stocks. ;)

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

DumpedDuce

Reaction score
Soak tests have been rolled out and have been pulled due to all the problems they were having. Want to know why its taking so long? Go look at the SII and see how many problems they have been having with ICS. If you want to rush them you will get a half baked cake that will just fall apart and be buggy and not stable. Give them the time to get everything working right.

If you have to have ICS right this very second? Root and flash a custom rom or update with the leaked version.

Sent from my Eclipsed Droid RAZR via Tapatalk II

JohnnytheK

Reaction score
RAZR/MAXX rollout date for ICS December 20th this year. 11:59pm Bionic rollout starts just 24 hours later.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using DroidForums

I heard it was this fall, some time in the morning.

Sent by my new Droid Razr Maxx

doomangiger

Reaction score
Maybe they are going to wait and give us banana split instead!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Maybe they are going to wait and give us banana split instead!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

Lol... how about froyo?

sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX

yaterml

Reaction score
I've heard the leaked version is actually really good but that was before Big Red could get their hooks in it. Oh but their is no telling how it affects the "upgrade path". I heard they pulled the .4 ICS to work on an .5 release instead but hey it comes from Ann May my Verizon Tech friend who is supervisor for Best Buy Mobile :p its just one more POS rumor that someone thought would be funny. I still think that we should be able to purchase a vanilla stock rom from Google if we don't like the manufacturer/cell provider versions. I am going to say every other Moto will get ICS on the planet and the USA phones primarily Verizon will be the last to be part of the rotation. But hey that's my opinion.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using DroidForums