DROID bionic taken off shelves?

jdparise

Reaction score
I've been reading around and there a bunch of people saying that the DROID bionic was pulled of the shelves. Im kind of worried that there is a problem with the hardware or something. Has anybody herd anything new?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

rumblee1

Reaction score
If thiswere true, it would be all over the forums and droid news.

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
How old was this information you saw? IIRC there was something, but it was just a speedbump.

OP
jdparise

jdparise

Reaction score
Go on google and type. DROID bionic taken off shelves. Its all over. Its all from today

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
Collectors item lol.. this doesn't matter its a great phone

jeremym

Reaction score
If you read the articles they are saying they are being pulled because they are "unsellable" They define unsellable as not sellable in the stores because they don't have the stock to back up the orders.

Im wondering if this is from the fact that Amazon had the phone for 1 cent if you signed up for a two year contract just a few days ago. That would deplete stock fast.

Speeding Wheels

Reaction score
If you read the articles they are saying they are being pulled because they are "unsellable" They define unsellable as not sellable in the stores because they don't have the stock to back up the orders.

Im wondering if this is from the fact that Amazon had the phone for 1 cent if you signed up for a two year contract just a few days ago. That would deplete stock fast.

Amazon had EVERY Verizon phone for 1 cent for about a week. It was not only the Bionic.

And with that being said, the Bionic is STILL available for order on the VZW website.

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
It seems like a Radio Shake thing.

This could be due to the issues with the phone that will be fixed in the f/w update.

deborah3756

Reaction score
I read the same thing. Hopefully it's just a RadioShack thing. I plan on upgrading my phone to Bionic and handing this one to my son.

I'm not really sold to wait for the Razr. Believe it or not, I don't believe I would want a phone THAT thin. Droids feel great in my hand, just sayin'...

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums