has anybody recieved the ota today?

barbequewolf

Reaction score
It took 25 min tops, from start to finish. No issues at all with download and install. Love it so far.

Reaction score
Rotech72 said:
Download fail....phone has never been rooted....anyone have this issue

Try doing a factory data reset on her phone then retry download if that fails goto moto site should be a forum that explains this on my way to work now hope this helps i will check back when i get to work

Rotech72

Reaction score
bostonbassman78 said:
Try doing a factory data reset on her phone then retry download if that fails goto moto site should be a forum that explains this on my way to work now hope this helps i will check back when i get to work

I did that...and i also went as far as fastboot back to the beginning. 173...and now it also fails when i try to update
So now she's stuck on.173..and pissed off at me lol

wkayl

Reaction score
I'm bored with it already,.................j/k

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Reaction score
I did that...and i also went as far as fastboot back to the beginning. 173...and now it also fails when i try to update
So now she's stuck on.173..and pissed off at me lol
lol well i would check moto's site see if they have a solution for it im sure they do if not take it to verizon and tell them u want another phone or correct the problem u have

SkippyBoy217

Reaction score
Yes finally!!!!!! got it and its downloading as i type!!! Im so excited to see what it is gonna be different and how it performs

Reaction score
i am pretty motorola.com has a forum for the ppl getting FAILED TO UPDATE on there phone's i know a very small portion of us soak tester's had that issue and make sure ur phone is on .181 before trying to update to ics also if rooted use voodoo OTA root keeper and u have not disabled any bloatware that can cause u to get a failed update

sjason73

Reaction score
I am new to the razr. I am wondering if it has a reset hole to use a pin or sharp object to reset? Above and beyond and cold boot, factory reset etc... Or can
you do the trick of holding certain buttons while powering up and doing the partition sweep etc... Maybe not? Just trying to help. Good luck.

Reaction score
I am new to the razr. I am wondering if it has a reset hole to use a pin or sharp object to reset? Above and beyond and cold boot, factory reset etc... Or can
you do the trick of holding certain buttons while powering up and doing the partition sweep etc... Maybe not? Just trying to help. Good luck.
there is not reset button u can hold the power button and both volume buttons at the same time and get into a fastboot mode but u have to have rsd lite to fastboot it back to stock ONLY IF UR ON 181 there is no coming back from ics at all yet that i know of

rlarson_mn

Reaction score
Got up at 2:30am to use the bathroom and checked for the update. It was there so I went ahead then and there and downloaded and installed it. Great upgrade, works and looks just like my Asus Prime tablet. Now I am looking forward to the. Next update to 4.1 and can not wait from reading all of the reviews!

Reaction score
rlarson_mn said:
Got up at 2:30am to use the bathroom and checked for the update. It was there so I went ahead then and there and downloaded and installed it. Great upgrade, works and looks just like my Asus Prime tablet. Now I am looking forward to the. Next update to 4.1 and can not wait from reading all of the reviews!

We probably wont see JB just yet moto will probably let other phone's get it first to work out kinks if there is any

Rotech72

Reaction score
bostonbassman78 said:
lol well i would check moto's site see if they have a solution for it im sure they do if not take it to verizon and tell them u want another phone or correct the problem u have

Yea...just got back from Verizon... they're sending another one Monday.. it will be refurbished o well.. ..thanks dude