Happy Mother's Day

kellygh5

Reaction score
to all of you terrific Android toting mommas!! I'm one of very few among a sea of iphone users, but I wouldn't want to manage life w/ 3 kiddos any other way. Enjoy your day, Mom's dancedroid

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
Thanks Kelly and Happy Mom's Day to you also.. and to all mom's out there...

HAPPY
MOTHER'S
DAY!

Sent from my DROID RAZR Maxx using Droid Forums

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
From the man's perspective, bless all you mothers out there for everything you are. Nobody ever loves you like your mom. We all love you right back! Happy Mother's Day!
:icon_ banana: :hail: :icon_ lala: :rockon: :icon_ peace: :welcome: :icon_wink: :rating10: :clap: :yr1: :icon_ rocker: :gotmyvote: :yeahbaby01: :i-m_so_happy:

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
Thank you FoxKat!

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Happy mothers day. Mothers are that loving touch when you get your first broken heart. My mother taught me that compassion and strength can go hand in hand. She raised me to know how to take on the world, be strong for others, and never waiver from right or wrong. I love my mother, I'm fortunate she's still here.

To my wife... I could never do what you do. I could never afford to pay you for all that you do. I can honestly say that you are everything I've ever wanted.... even when you glare at me because I just dropped another 3k on a guitar...(see the photo) but your strong, sweet, and gorgeous all at the same time. I know everything there is to know about you, yet you're always surprising me with the love and compassion that you have for me, our son, and other human beings.

Your that gentle touch that I don't have, your that kind word that people need.... that warm loving smile that says it's going to be alright.

You steal the covers, and then smother me until I almost push you off the bed....yet I reach out and want you even closer. Your the reason that I can't wait to get up, or to go to bed. All of this in a beautiful redhead :).....

....I had to put this out there..those that know me, know why.

DROID RAZR MAXXAMIZED!!!

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120513_131657.png
    ForumRunner_20120513_131657.png
    264.8 KB · Views: 223

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
In the pic, she's mad lol. I bought another Crook guitar... she was going to do it for our anniversary it turns out... so she stormed up to my music room... I expected her, and snapped a pic. I think she's cute when she's mad...

DROID RAZR MAXXAMIZED!!!

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
94lt1 said:
Happy mothers day. Mothers are that loving touch when you get your first broken heart. My mother taught me that compassion and strength can go hand in hand. She raised me to know how to take on the world, be strong for others, and never waiver from right or wrong. I love my mother, I'm fortunate she's still here.

To my wife... I could never do what you do. I could never afford to pay you for all that you do. I can honestly say that you are everything I've ever wanted.... even when you glare at me because I just dropped another 3k on a guitar...(see the photo) but your strong, sweet, and gorgeous all at the same time. I know everything there is to know about you, yet you're always surprising me with the love and compassion that you have for me, our son, and other human beings.

Your that gentle touch that I don't have, your that kind word that people need.... that warm loving smile that says it's going to be alright.

You steal the covers, and then smother me until I almost push you off the bed....yet I reach out and want you even closer. Your the reason that I can't wait to get up, or to go to bed. All of this in a beautiful redhead :).....

....I had to put this out there..those that know me, know why.

DROID RAZR MAXXAMIZED!!!

You are a very lucky man and she is a very lucky mom. I hope she reads what you wrote everyday. And, 94, even though you love her when she's mad and think she is so cute when she is, be nice...that's not fair, lol!

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
TisMyDroid said:
You are a very lucky man and she is a very lucky mom. I hope she reads what you wrote everyday. And, 94, even though you love her when she's mad and think she is so cute when she is, be nice...that's not fair, lol!

Of course!! lol....and thank you... I am very lucky. I know this every day.

DROID RAZR MAXXAMIZED!!!