Google Releasing DIY "App Inventor" - App Creation Tool

CharlieDog

Reaction score
Still waiting here too. I didn't put anything really specific in the questionnaire that I filled out either though, so...

Comptrgeek

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
Been two weeks and i'm still waiting too. Going to people with programming experience?

Larry Mahnken

Reaction score
Been two weeks and i'm still waiting too. Going to people with programming experience?

Absolutely not. I have zero programming experience. I did not indicate that I had any such expereince. I got my approval two days ago.

They're clearly just rolling it out slowly. Be patient, it'll come.

droid_mike

Reaction score

I wish! I suggested in the comments that I was very knowledgeable about programming. I fear that comment put me in the BACK of the line instead of the front!

jdonisthorpe

Reaction score
It's been two weeks since I applied...I thought Google and I were friends but apparrently not right now.

The only thing I am sad about is there is no source code so you can learn what's going on in the background.

solution

Reaction score
If it makes you feel any better my ff14 beta install finished installing 5 mins after the beta closed.

However I did get my app inv access...

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

fenriswolf039

Reaction score
I got the invite a week ago. I downloaded it, installed it, started it up and did the little tutorial.

Then I sat there staring at the screen, thinking "what ELSE can I make the Droid do... that it doesn't already do 5 different ways..."

Any suggestions? LOL

solution

Reaction score
I'm feeling the same way. For now I'm doing every tutorial then modifying the end result a lil bit. Simple stuff like combining the hello purr app and the kitty paint app so that every time you put a dot on the canvas the cat meows and when you draw a line the cat purrs. I'm hoping to find some inspiration by tinkering.

Good luck dude I hope you find something cool to work on!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk