Good for Enterprise Restriction

trihead

Reaction score
Any successfully running Good for Enterprise with their Droid X on Liberty 2.0.1.

Rushed through getting Liberty installed thanks to ROM Manager and the Toolbox Donation but now am wondering if I need to restore due to permissions that my corporate IT has on their email access.

So:

#1) Thoughts on how I can get Good to work?

#2) If not, easiest suggestions to remove Liberty 2.0.1, remove root and restore to original.

Thanks all.

Ch0s3n0n3

Reaction score
Im not familiar with Good for Enterprise but Enhanced Email works great for me to overcome the corporate email issues. Also allows you to bypass having to enter a keycode every time you want to unlock your phone.

_matt

Reaction score
Any successfully running Good for Enterprise with their Droid X on Liberty 2.0.1.

Rushed through getting Liberty installed thanks to ROM Manager and the Toolbox Donation but now am wondering if I need to restore due to permissions that my corporate IT has on their email access.

So:

#2) If not, easiest suggestions to remove Liberty 2.0.1, remove root and restore to original.

Thanks all.

You need to remove ROOT before running GFE, I have been using it for a while. I have proposed $$$ to Jrummy for a work around but haven't heard back.

_matt

Reaction score

So:

Thanks all.

After trial and error I have found out that GFE checks for SU and Busybox. I just redid my install of GB tweaked it with Roots and Busybox (Thx Jrummy) then unistalled and removed root. Installed GFE activated it and it works!

If I knew how to build ROMs I would build it and call it Freedom, but I dont.

tonghyun

Reaction score
What was the trick to GB tweaked?

After trial and error I have found out that GFE checks for SU and Busybox. I just redid my install of GB tweaked it with Roots and Busybox (Thx Jrummy) then unistalled and removed root. Installed GFE activated it and it works!

If I knew how to build ROMs I would build it and call it Freedom, but I dont.

Let me know some detatil to fix root and busybox check.

csteiner73

Reaction score
As a corporate IT guy, this is one of the things I tell co-workers when they go out and buy a fancy new smartphone: "If you're going to have access to our data, then understand that if you quit or get termed we are going to remote wipe your phone.".