Going in to get my Bionic now! What do you think?

dudeitsmattx

Reaction score
My HTC ThunderBolt screen shattered yesterday. I have an up grade I can use. So I decided to go use it to get a Bionic. Any info from the people who use it everyday let me know what you think of it

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
I love mine .. but I'm sure you can tell by the other threads, other phones are coming out too :) It's a choice only you can make. Want a great phone now, or wait till next week and see what the Samsung officially is?

OP
dudeitsmattx

dudeitsmattx

Reaction score
I don't feel like waiting, but like with the insurance claim for my TB. I'm getting it for $250 OTD I have a good friend that works at Verizon. So I figure that's a good deal right?

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
I don't feel like waiting, but like with the insurance claim for my TB. I'm getting it for $250 OTD I have a good friend that works at Verizon. So I figure that's a good deal right?

Well its cheaper than $299 but Costco has it cheaper if you can find one... I paid $260 at vzw store since costco was sold out. Either way I like it a lot.

OP
dudeitsmattx

dudeitsmattx

Reaction score
I'm not a member at Costco. And $250 for the phone, screen protector, and car charger. So I can't *****. I think I'm also goin to go with a case or otter box due to me having bad hands lol

billyk

Reaction score
For me, there's nothing on the market now that is even close to the Bionic. Rock-solid build, excellent performance, super stable, and thoughtful usability.

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
I'm not a member at Costco. And $250 for the phone, screen protector, and car charger. So I can't *****. I think I'm also goin to go with a case or otter box due to me having bad hands lol

Well your getting a pretty good deal than :) If your comfortable with your choice, take the plunge! :D

iiimegamaniii

Reaction score
It simply is a joy to use, very fast, couldn't have asked for anything better in my opinion. Extremely happy--and just waiting for my Costco goodies to arrive in the mail now.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
The Bionic is an awesome phone! I've had great luck and great battery life with mine. (I didnt want to wait any more either!)

gtofan350

Reaction score
I love my bionic. It feels substantial in my hands, that being said don't expect a perfect, flawless phone. Android itself will have strange glitches and bugs especially with a flagship device. Give Moto and google some time and they will iron out the kinks then you'll have a kick a$$ phone.

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
I love my bionic. It feels substantial in my hands, that being said don't expect a perfect, flawless phone. Android itself will have strange glitches and bugs especially with a flagship device. Give Moto and google some time and they will iron out the kinks then you'll have a kick a$$ phone.

And with that being said, watch the news section shortly about Google launching ICS sooner than most expect :D

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
You can get the Bionic for $149 now, I wouldn't get a Bionic right now. You're literally 10 days from seeing the Vigor in stores and 3 weeks from seeing the Galaxy Nexus.

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
I love mine .. but I'm sure you can tell by the other threads, other phones are coming out too :) It's a choice only you can make. Want a great phone now, or wait till next week and see what the Samsung officially is?

What he said. It all depends on what you want. Please bear in mind that there are new phones coming out that may be better, but if you waited for the best phone it may take a while.

That being said I came from an unrooted OG Droid so this is really great....for me. Of course if I was going by what I need vs what I want I'd still have my Moto e815. :blink:

OP
dudeitsmattx

dudeitsmattx

Reaction score
Well I got the Bionic! Im loving it. Way better then my old Thunderbolt. And I could care less about the HTC Vigor because I hate HTC phones, I will never buy another one. Motorola all the way

OP
dudeitsmattx

dudeitsmattx

Reaction score
What he said. It all depends on what you want. Please bear in mind that there are new phones coming out that may be better, but if you waited for the best phone it may take a while.

That being said I came from an unrooted OG Droid so this is really great....for me. Of course if I was going by what I need vs what I want I'd still have my Moto e815. :blink:

Exactly. If I wait for the Nexus who knows what everyone will be talking about that will be coming soon. If I want to wait for the newest phone out I'll just be waiting forever..