Thanks Bionic!

Suuperflie

Reaction score
I've had my Bionic since release day and it never let me down. Dropped it in the driveway and shattered the screen last week and just replaced the digitizer and it still works flawlessly, but I got a deal on a Note 3 and it'll be here Tuesday. I still love the Bionic, though.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums

ajcscan

Reaction score
I loved my bionic too! Now my son uses and abuses it and it just keeps going! I got the note 2 when it released and I don't know what I would without it!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

GuiltyBreak

Reaction score
Using the Bionic as my Primary phone. my Galaxy Nexus kept randomly rebooting on me and I couldnt stand it anymore. Bionic is holding its own compared to my GN it was a lateral move in terms of specs. i miss the GN Screen and 4.2.2 but reboots and terrible battery life the Bionic is a small breath of fresh air. I am debating of getting a new battery for this 2 year old phone I only need to charge it once day while i am at work after taking off nightly charge. I have all the accessories for it Lapdock, Car mount and all work with moto silicon case - LOVE IT. and i am loving the strong Radios over my GN anyday. Left Moto for GN never will anything else but Moto.

Reaction score
My wife's Bionic is slowing down and getting laggy. Going back to stock, multiple custom roms, nothing really helps now so christmas is going to see hers replaced. And then the Z30 just came out and both our other lines are due for upgrade in February. Its been a good ride, I still love the phone and I too have all the accessories for it. Just getting to the point where it is just to slow for the stuff coming out these days. If it had come out with even 1.5 gigs of ram it might still be ok for awhile but that's what really kills it.

The plus is that apparently running linux or uubuntu on a bionic is viable and with the lapdock... free linux netbook.

Reaction score
Wife demanded a new phone and the galaxy S3 was free so she's happy with that now. Myself... I'm going to have a G2 within the next week. My bionic will continue its life with my father who still has my last phone, an original droid X. He will likely use this bionic till it stops working or I get a new phone 2 years from now lol.