[ROM] GingerBread Phone 7 v.5 (12/11/11)

DaWolf

Reaction score
Ikivid installer ???

I dont wanna dl that krap ( no disrespect) BUT that is the type of garbage that tracks all of your movement online

Reaction score
I think you're terribly misinformed and overly paranoid. Please, if you have nothing positive or useful to contribute to the conversation, then don't be here.

DaWolf

Reaction score
Not misinformed

I happen to have a degree in Network Sec w/ emph on Sec Admin. I am not being paranoid, just honest as I said before (NO DISRESPECT) I just dont want to DL a third party installer on my system to get something . Please refrain from the whole "youre a negative person" thing bc I am SURELY not that person.

DaWolf

Reaction score
When I click on the link it tells me to DL the ZOOM Download Manager even when I clicked out of the installation It STILL installed.View attachment 60134 If i am doing something wrong please advise.

Last edited:
OP
Peperm1nt

Peperm1nt

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
plus.google.com
Link has been updated, be advised this Rom has not been updated in a while and since then, multiupload.com has been shut down. Please do not post non sense when the link needed updated. Plus xda has been the official site for this Rom and has had the correct link since the update. Enjoy.

Peperm1nt

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2