Ghost Radar review...

OP
K

kprojects

Reaction score
Thanks - added a line or two in the beginning :) I just assumed everyone already knew what it did.. which is why I never made it as a professional writer.. haha..

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
dev needs to fit it to the Droids screen, enable a settings menu and have the audible alerts.

The app has the potential to be entertaining but these issues need to be addressed. It's incomplete as is.

nitsuj

Reaction score
Let me make sure I'm reading this right... It's an app to record the things that ghosts say as they move around the room? So they can't talk to us directly, but they can talk through my phone?

Talking to dead people... Droid does.

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
If it's still got a long way to go, it's a shame he's charging for it already.

reggin

Reaction score
dev needs to fit it to the Droids screen, enable a settings menu and have the audible alerts.

The app has the potential to be entertaining but these issues need to be addressed. It's incomplete as is.

Not sure if you're using a modified home screen, but my original home seems to be ok.

The only thing I see wrong with it is if you back out to home and you go back into the app, it starts a new session. It should remember that you have a session already, save state...know what I mean?

What I'd like to know is when two droid owners use the app at the same time, what are the results? Do the words show up on both droids? I have a friend who has one, we'll see...

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon

Not sure if you're using a modified home screen, but my original home seems to be ok.

It fits yes but there is nothing but wasted space. The radar map is very small and is sized for the Eris. Actually the whole thing is sized for the Eris.

The whole app was rushed and is not fully functional just yet.

I sent him an email about these issues so I'll post in here if he's going to update but as it stands now I DO NOT recommend anybody paying for the app. It's incomplete.

lumpysherman

Reaction score

I agree completely but I bought it anyway. I can't believe I paid .99 for this. EH, what the heck.:icon_eek:

lumpysherman

Reaction score
It gave us a good nights entertainment last night and totally freaked the kid out confirming something from the previous nights Ouija experience at a different house. That alone was worth the price of admission.

Zippster

Reaction score
It was fun to screw around with some lastnight, but did give my 10 year old the heebie jeebies when going to bed, lol.

I lump this into the same group as going to a "psychic" they offer you information and your mind makes it fit things in your life or surroundings.

old no. 7

Reaction score
Let me make sure I'm reading this right... It's an app to record the things that ghosts say as they move around the room? So they can't talk to us directly, but they can talk through my phone?

Talking to dead people... Droid does.
supposedly they speak at lower frequencies or something or another that is lower than our audible range.... thats what I gathered from watching one episode of ghost hunters... idk *shrugs* *leaves thread as uninterested as when I came in*