Ghost Radar review...

OP
K

kprojects

Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback guys.. Spud is probably going to sign up on there and comment on it as well and give answers to questions..

Rob

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Thoughts on the update from last nite?
i like the addition of being able to set the sensitivity but I wish it would give audible alerts.

The level in VOX did pick up when my dog came into the room. The word "Me" showed up : )

Level was flat as I was typing this so I brought it out near my dog and it went haywire again.

The word 'afraid" showed up then "four" : )

going to move towards him again.

...it said "luck" and "follow"

back in room "studying" showed up but level is flat.

Spuds needs to add audible alerts......

nitsuj

Reaction score
I'm still waiting for the Tooth Fairy Radar app. And maybe one to detect Leprechauns. Maybe with a Boogeyman plug in.

So ghosts can talk, but they can only say single random words?

I'm willing to put my cynical side to bed and be proven wrong. I'll download the app. I'll run it. If my dearly departed mother doesn't immediately tell me to stop surfing pron, I'll know it's bogus. ;-)

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'm gonna throw in a dollar as well... I'll give it a shot.

dro

Reaction score
This app is seriously freaking out. When the radar lights up with ghosts my spine absolutely TINGLES. I have been running this in my room for the past 10 mins or so. The vox is relatively flat but then it will go wild here and there with a bunch of ghosts on the radar. It is showing them in the same general area, some getting closer to me O_O and it keeps getting more intense. This is seriously scaring me, I am no prissy man but this is FREAKY. Words so far in order: Jones, dog, Spain, give....

Edit: Omfg I am literally choked up this thing just said "JOOOOoooo... JJJJJooooo... across the vox as it spit out "hurt" and continued to say JJJooo..... and now Joooos... my name is Josh. Since starting this edit it has said: "hurt, mind, Danny, group, possibly"....

Last edited:

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
The app provided me with some words... some 'ghosts' on radar... but nothing substantial sitting in my room. Then again I wouldn't say my room has had any 'energies' recently :)

What I did notice was the running Ghost Radar for 10 minutes absolutely annihilated my battery :(

Steveindajeep

Reaction score
I got another update this morning....

Funny thing mine just keeps saying "Kill" and "Them" over and over again??? :icon_ devil:

On a more serious note...

Sometimes I see red dots on the radar sometimes blue. SOmetimes REALLY big red dots? What the hell does that mean?

jev

Reaction score
The dots are "energies" that can mean "spirits" are around you. The colors are the strength of the energies. Red is the strongest, then yellow, blue, green. I think it's well worth $1 for the entertainment value. Nothing supernatural about it, but it's fun.

lumpysherman

Reaction score
Thoughts on the update from last nite?
i like the addition of being able to set the sensitivity but I wish it would give audible alerts.

The level in VOX did pick up when my dog came into the room. The word "Me" showed up : )

Level was flat as I was typing this so I brought it out near my dog and it went haywire again.

The word 'afraid" showed up then "four" : )

going to move towards him again.

...it said "luck" and "follow"

back in room "studying" showed up but level is flat.

Spuds needs to add audible alerts......

When my cat comes into the room she shows up as a blue blip and don't remember if anything pops up on the screen, I will need to pay attention to that. When my step daughter comes into the room the blip is red and one night it said Alice (not kids name), yes, and "I". The coincidence was two nights prior she was plying Ouija at a friends house and she was visited by her spirit watcher (?) and her name was Alice and that was her late great Aunt. I know I basically repeated what I posted above.

lumpysherman

Reaction score
The app provided me with some words... some 'ghosts' on radar... but nothing substantial sitting in my room. Then again I wouldn't say my room has had any 'energies' recently :)

What I did notice was the running Ghost Radar for 10 minutes absolutely annihilated my battery :(
Turn off your screen that seems to help with battery life.