Ghost Hunting

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
I've always been interested in the paranormal and the very first time I tried Ghost Radar, my daughter said she thought there may be something in her closet. I took the phone in to her room and got a heat spot coming from the closet. I did a sweep and when I got to her winter coat, the VOX word database produced the word "winter" so much for random word generator. I've used this app many times in allegedly haunted locations and got some interesting, relevant responses. IMHO it does what it was designed for, not just a "toy app".

I don't use that one..I use to but it wasn't right because when you use two seperate phones we constantly got seperate words and all..however if this is something of interest..entity sensor pro is a real working tool...if you believe try the app, or use it and check by getting close to elements that it detects like magnetics and you'll see it works, so does the recorder..thanks and enjoy!

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

zacedward

Reaction score
I found it man its expensive

Sent from my VS910 4G using DroidForums

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
I found it man its expensive

Yes but there is a free one too... I used it first and then purchased it because it works, no bs..it does what it says and the devs update always!

zacedward

Reaction score
sweet I will give it a try thanks so much

zacedward

Reaction score
do you know what the free one is called

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
Its entity sensor..I'm sure its still out but I hope I'm not mistaken..hope you enjoy..and btw ten bucks or whatever it may cost is change compared to units that do the same thing! These phones are frickin amazing tools! Especially with root! Jus sayin.lol happy hunting! There is a community to with the app and it records sessions and can be shared via facebook and etc..logs too and evp as well

Suuperflie

Reaction score
If you're serious about it then just buy a real emf detector.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums