Ghost Radar review...

Mikeharoldl

Reaction score
That would be badass if you could set a creepy deep distorted voice to the txt to speech

Djanvk

Reaction score
Well I bought it. I work in a hospital and there is always ghost stories in a hospital, plus I work the Night shift so "Dead Time" I'm here for so this ought to be fun and interesting to play around with.

spalding12

Reaction score
i like the app, too
but...
can you tell me this:

how do you turn it OFF on the droid?
there seems to be NO QUIT FUNCTION... right?

thanks, as always, in advance

PsychoDroid

Reaction score
i like the app, too
but...
can you tell me this:

how do you turn it OFF on the droid?
there seems to be NO QUIT FUNCTION... right?

thanks, as always, in advance
What I do is from the radar screen or the vox screen, I just hit the back button. That ends the program. I know this because I tend to do it by mistake a lot of times, too. lol!

JP 5.56

Reaction score
I just downloaded this app when I spotted this thread just now. It has said "salmon" three times while the cat was right next to me. Interesting... lol

I sort of question its validity because in the radar screen if you see a blip and turns towards it, it stays put on the radar. Wouldn't it move?

Last edited:

Mayze

Reaction score
What sensors does the Droid have that enable it to detect spirits when used with the right programming? What I mean is, you run this app, and the phone is telling you there are ghosts all around, but what sensor on the phone is picking them up? Are ghosts bluetooth enabled?

(Ok, the last question was a joke, but I was serious about the other questions.)

Anybody have an answer to this question? It's comical that people believe this app really works but have no clue how it's detecting "Supernatural" beings. Unless ghosts emit wifi, bluetooth, GPS or cellular type energy this app is for novelty puposes only.

dub8420

Reaction score
What sensors does the Droid have that enable it to detect spirits when used with the right programming? What I mean is, you run this app, and the phone is telling you there are ghosts all around, but what sensor on the phone is picking them up? Are ghosts bluetooth enabled?

(Ok, the last question was a joke, but I was serious about the other questions.)

Anybody have an answer to this question? It's comical that people believe this app really works but have no clue how it's detecting "Supernatural" beings. Unless ghosts emit wifi, bluetooth, GPS or cellular type energy this app is for novelty puposes only.

you need to go to the developers website.it explains all the questions in this thread whether you believe it or not there is a faq section.

nitsuj

Reaction score
I wasn't really looking for a technical explanation. There is no explanation that can be offered really. My question was more rhetorical. What really shocks me is how many people are discussing this seriously and not laughing at it. I mean, believe what you want, I'm all for everyone believing what they want, but you guys have to admit, this one is far fetched. Ghosts, having their conversations detected by a cell phone. And not just any cell phone can do it. Only the Droid has been engineered to speak with the dead. But only if the correct app is installed. Because ghosts speak in programming code apparently. Ghosts only speak binary and the app must convert it to English. Oh wait, is there multiple languages for this app? Or do all ghosts speak English? Maybe heaven has Rosetta Stone.

Neko

Reaction score
This prog is creepy! I was standing in my kitchen were my bathroom is. It started saying words like... accident, Eddy.

I was then talking to my neighbor about the old owners of my house and she said there was a younger brother who lived/owned my house and build the bathroom, he drowned in a swimming accident, his name was Eddy!

FREAK ME OUT!!!!

starscream

Decepticon
Premium Member
Reaction score
Let me make sure I'm reading this right... It's an app to record the things that ghosts say as they move around the room? So they can't talk to us directly, but they can talk through my phone?

Talking to dead people... Droid does.

i just like this post haha

bwhite82

Reaction score
Still needs more work before I can consider dropping my hard-earned .99 cents. Thanks for posting though.

Reaction score
well, actually it came from the iphone first so its not just android devices...

I wasn't really looking for a technical explanation. There is no explanation that can be offered really. My question was more rhetorical. What really shocks me is how many people are discussing this seriously and not laughing at it. I mean, believe what you want, I'm all for everyone believing what they want, but you guys have to admit, this one is far fetched. Ghosts, having their conversations detected by a cell phone. And not just any cell phone can do it. Only the Droid has been engineered to speak with the dead. But only if the correct app is installed. Because ghosts speak in programming code apparently. Ghosts only speak binary and the app must convert it to English. Oh wait, is there multiple languages for this app? Or do all ghosts speak English? Maybe heaven has Rosetta Stone.

dave52355

Reaction score
Its fun to play with. However side by side Iphone and Droid running the program, neither picked up the same words as the other. Nor did they react the same. Still freaks out lots of folks tho.