General review, complaints, and info

Larry_ThaGr81

Reaction score
No the sim tray is empty...

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

Somebody messed up, take it to your local VZW store and have them put a SIM card in your phone. The SIM card does come separate from the phone, but it is included without any additional fees.

Larry_ThaGr81

Reaction score
Yeah just take your receipt and the phone to a VZW store, they will put in a SIM card with no questions asked. Unfortunately people do drop the ball, it wasn't too long ago here when people were receiving the incorrect GB version of the iphones.

Parafly9

Reaction score
Pop up for Verizoin on USB plug in

every time i plug in my thunderbolt to the USB port on the computer I get a pop up asking if I want to install some vcast media manager thing. I click no and it still opens up internet explorer to a Verizon page asking to download it. How do you stop that?

Last edited by a moderator:

madkoda

Reaction score
i just got my order from wirefly and the micro sd wasn't in the sd card slot. i spoke to a rep and they said they would send me a replacement within 72 hours

geoff5093

Reaction score
When you plug it into your computer, pull down the notification bar and change the USB connection mode to charge only, or disk drive if you want to transfer files.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
For everyone. Every question is not a new thread. If you have questions please ask them in this thread. And please remember this is a family forum, no obscene language.

funkyb

Reaction score
every time i plug in my thunderbolt to the USB port on the computer I get a pop up asking if I want to install some vcast media manager thing. I click no and it still opens up internet explorer to a Verizon page asking to download it. How do you stop that?

You should do this for several reasons, but go into the control panel and disable USB auto-play.

BGKris

Reaction score
Is anyone have any issues with the headphone jack? Mine doesn't work right as it cuts in and out. Tried 3 different headphones. Everyone check yours and make sure it's fine.

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
Is anyone have any issues with the headphone jack? Mine doesn't work right as it cuts in and out. Tried 3 different headphones. Everyone check yours and make sure it's fine.
Take it back. Mine works fine.

Shelooga

Reaction score
For everyone. Every question is not a new thread. If you have questions please ask them in this thread. And please remember this is a family forum, no obscene language.

im just curious hook, did you get one of these?
also, if you really want, i cant create a new thread with ALL my complaints :p. altough there has to be a character limit.
im very happy with the phone, but as all phones do, this one needs some wrinkles ironed out. i really think root will solve almost all these issues.

thinking back to when i first got the droid, the battery (relatively) seemed awful at the time. but this has some serious power. you cant place a piece of coal in a nuclear reactor and expect great results.

phillyphill39

Reaction score
yeah my sim card wasnt in my tray but it was like in the box under all the paperwork. i didnt find it at first, but then i did end up finding it. anyone have an issue with the buttons on the bottom of the phone staying lit even when the screen is off?