Galaxy S3 screen cracked by itself.... anyone else? Verizon..

Sectime

Reaction score
The company vzw and the insurance company are two different company's there gonna tell u what ever to get u to leave and it's not there problem. "My argument is silly" ur obviously not to bright to not know this.. it is illegal and carries a heavy penalty if caught! If ur not sure on the LAWS u should not give advice to people.... u can NOT break ur device. then take out insurance and make a claim after its broke. Obviously the customer reps u talked to are not informed and should not be telling people this
But I stayed in a Holiday Inn once, or twice:p
Caps are cool....
I think Apple is in fact owned by uh APPLE...
I don't know, or care, whom owns N.E.W. company...(look it up if u do/u do/ u do) sorry keyboard stuck:happy3:
Silly, very silly

kparks

Reaction score
Sectime said:
But I stayed in a Holiday Inn once, or twice:p
Caps are cool....
I think Apple is in fact owned by uh APPLE...
I don't know, or care, whom owns N.E.W. company...(look it up if u do/u do/ u do) sorry keyboard stuck:happy3:
Silly, very silly

U just don't get it bro I'm done talking with u about this cuz ur obviously wrong and I don't want to get anymore points on my account. apple does not own the insurance company was what I'm stating.. . And anyone reading this be informed that what was explained is insurance fraud u can not break ur phone then after its broke take out insurance on it. it is in fact illegal... And if the insurance company knows it's broke when u try to do this they will mark ur account and not cover the device

Sectime

Reaction score
U just don't get it bro I'm done talking with u about this cuz ur obviously wrong and I don't want to get anymore points on my account. apple does not own the insurance company was what I'm stating.. . And anyone reading this be informed that what was explained is insurance fraud u can not break ur phone then after its broke take out insurance on it. it is in fact illegal... And if the insurance company knows it's broke when u try to do this they will mark ur account and not cover the device
Points??? This site has a contest going?? If that is something bad then frankly I'm shocked you would be worried about it. I mean you did call me stupid and all

INCREMENTAL

Reaction score
Sectime said:
If the company tells you to buy the insurance after the fact, like the OP posted, and my experience with Apple, then your argument is silly. But to each their own:blink:
R u able to see ur post ? haha :biggrin:

Hate to say it bud but parks it right. If ur n a car with no insurance then hit a deer and destroy it, call the insurance company the next day and add insurance then use it the following day for a claim that would be fraud but that's hard to do cause insurance company's like mine wanna see the car before you add full coverage to them for this reason here.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums

kparks

Reaction score
INCREMENTAL said:
Hate to say it bud but parks it right. If ur n a car with no insurance then hit a deer and destroy it, call the insurance company the next day and add insurance then use it the following day for a claim that would be fraud but that's hard to do cause insurance company's like mine wanna see the car before you add full coverage to them for this reason here.

Exactly.. now if u do it with the phone and do it right u prolly won't get caught but if u do and they want to go after u its a serious offense and after talking to vzw it may or may not be marked on ur account... But that does not change the fact that it's still fraud!

Sectime

Reaction score

Interesting you can be right, wrong, and post a completely different scenario that really doesn't apply. Bud r u Parks Bud? Cause u type like u r

INCREMENTAL

Reaction score
kparks said:
Exactly.. now if u do it with the phone and do it right u prolly won't get caught but if u do and they want to go after u its a serious offense and after talking to vzw it may or may not be marked on ur account... But that does not change the fact that it's still fraud!

Exactly, with a phone, not that big of a deal but Sectime go get insurance on a house. I guarantee u the company will want to see the house first and its value before insuring it to make sure it ain't some burnt hole in the ground.

kparks

Reaction score
INCREMENTAL said:
Exactly, with a phone, not that big of a deal but Sectime go get insurance on a house. I guarantee u the company will want to see the house first and its value before insuring it to make sure it ain't some burnt hole in the ground.

It will be a big deal if u get caught tho and if the insurance company wants to do sumn about it can cause a lot of problems...

INCREMENTAL

Reaction score
Sectime said:
Interesting you can be right, wrong, and post a completely different scenario that really doesn't apply. Bud r u Parks Bud? Cause u type like u r

R u butthurt? Anybody with common sense can read what parks is stating and what ur stating and see who's right/wrong. VZW shoulda never let this happen, they r at fault here but u have some idea that its OK, good for the OP yeah but illegal as well.

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
call up asurian and tell them u broke ur phone then ask if u can take out insurance with Verizon and file the claim.. they'd hang up on u oh so fast

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

kparks

Reaction score
sweeeeet said:
call up asurian and tell them u broke ur phone then ask if u can take out insurance with Verizon and file the claim.. they'd hang up on u oh so fast

I think this guy is just trying to pull a argument out and get some attention cuz he can't be serious! O and yes this Site gives out infraction points

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
I think this guy is just trying to pull a argument out and get some attention cuz he can't be serious! O and yes this Site gives out infraction points

if u said that instead of rambling on.. it might've settled this nonsense a while ago lol.. but yes give me attention.. i'm bored

INCREMENTAL

Reaction score
sweeeeet said:
if u said that instead of rambling on.. it might've settled this nonsense a while ago lol.. but yes give me attention.. i'm bored

Lmao u have a point but still ain't that hard to understand.

Sectime

Reaction score
Wow just wow, you guys are well odd. Enjoy your circle:biggrin:

liftedplane

Gold Member
Reaction score

Three problem is that it doesn't seem like he broke his phone, it seems to be a genuine manufacturer defect. Not to mention Verizon gives you 14 days to add insurance so... Anything within that fourteen days I'd call it good.

This isn't home insurance this isn't a 50k car... It's a phone for under 1000, asurion doesn't pay full price either so honestly you crying fraud is stupid.

Hopefully this becomes something that forces a recall, I've seen a few posts about this happening however I've not seen other phones with issues like this.

This is specifically why i buy from best buy, their insurance is awesome and would cover this in a heartbeat. Sure list and stolen isn't, but everything else and no deductible. For ten a month, i was sold.

Sent from my frozenly delicious bionic.