Galaxy S3 screen cracked by itself.... anyone else? Verizon..

Discussion in 'Samsung Galaxy S3' started by dscrap, Jul 20, 2012.

1. kparks

kparks Active Member

Ratings:
    +8
    R u serious lol.. Yes it's insurance fraud!! u think if ur house floods then after its flooded u call and get flood insurance that's ok haha this is the same thing.. And yes in my world! called real life its fraud because the insurance company looses money when u make a claim they make money on the month to month payment what's to stop ppl buying the phone getting the insurance making the claim getting the new device then cancel the insurance exactly THE LAW!

2. Sectime

Sectime Member

Ratings:
    +1
    If the company tells you to buy the insurance after the fact, like the OP posted, and my experience with Apple, then your argument is silly. But to each their own:blink:
    R u able to see ur post ? haha :biggrin:

3. kparks

kparks Active Member

Ratings:
    +8
    The company vzw and the insurance company are two different company's there gonna tell u what ever to get u to leave and it's not there problem. "My argument is silly" ur obviously not to bright to not know this.. it is illegal and carries a heavy penalty if caught! If ur not sure on the LAWS u should not give advice to people.... u can NOT break ur device. then take out insurance and make a claim after its broke. Obviously the customer reps u talked to are not informed and should not be telling people this

4. Sectime

Sectime Member

Ratings:
    +1
    But I stayed in a Holiday Inn once, or twice:p
    Caps are cool....
    I think Apple is in fact owned by uh APPLE...
    I don't know, or care, whom owns N.E.W. company...(look it up if u do/u do/ u do) sorry keyboard stuck:happy3:
    Silly, very silly

5. kparks

kparks Active Member

Ratings:
    +8
    U just don't get it bro I'm done talking with u about this cuz ur obviously wrong and I don't want to get anymore points on my account. apple does not own the insurance company was what I'm stating.. . And anyone reading this be informed that what was explained is insurance fraud u can not break ur phone then after its broke take out insurance on it. it is in fact illegal... And if the insurance company knows it's broke when u try to do this they will mark ur account and not cover the device

6. Sectime

Sectime Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Points??? This site has a contest going?? If that is something bad then frankly I'm shocked you would be worried about it. I mean you did call me stupid and all

7. INCREMENTAL

INCREMENTAL Member

Ratings:
    +10
    Hate to say it bud but parks it right. If ur n a car with no insurance then hit a deer and destroy it, call the insurance company the next day and add insurance then use it the following day for a claim that would be fraud but that's hard to do cause insurance company's like mine wanna see the car before you add full coverage to them for this reason here.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums

8. kparks

kparks Active Member

Ratings:
    +8
    Exactly.. now if u do it with the phone and do it right u prolly won't get caught but if u do and they want to go after u its a serious offense and after talking to vzw it may or may not be marked on ur account... But that does not change the fact that it's still fraud!

9. Sectime

Sectime Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Interesting you can be right, wrong, and post a completely different scenario that really doesn't apply. Bud r u Parks Bud? Cause u type like u r

10. INCREMENTAL

INCREMENTAL Member

Ratings:
    +10
    Exactly, with a phone, not that big of a deal but Sectime go get insurance on a house. I guarantee u the company will want to see the house first and its value before insuring it to make sure it ain't some burnt hole in the ground.

11. kparks

kparks Active Member

Ratings:
    +8
    It will be a big deal if u get caught tho and if the insurance company wants to do sumn about it can cause a lot of problems...

12. INCREMENTAL

INCREMENTAL Member

Ratings:
    +10
    R u butthurt? Anybody with common sense can read what parks is stating and what ur stating and see who's right/wrong. VZW shoulda never let this happen, they r at fault here but u have some idea that its OK, good for the OP yeah but illegal as well.

Search tags for this page
cracked phone screen
galaxy s3 black screen
galaxy s3 cracked

galaxy s3 cracked screen

how do you repair cracked glass on samsung s4 mini
s3 screen cracked by itself
samsung galaxy s3 screen crack by itself
samsung galaxy s3 screen cracked for no reason
samsung galaxy s3 screen hairline crack
tablet screen cracked by itself